Player Ratings

Snakeater

Player ratings for the Killie match. Does not please me at all to be this harsh.

Foderingham  7  No chance with the goal and his distribution was decent and handling.

Wallace   4  To say he is a mile off the player last season is doing the term a disservice. Looks to be lacking in confidence and having no visible impact on the team and he is our captain lest we forget.

Hill   3   He was outpaced by Kris Boyd!! There is no way he can play for us again. He's gone. Looks finished. Would rather play 3 at the back or give boy on loan from Raith a chance as he cannot be worse than Hill.

Tiernan   5 He wasn't great but I actually felt a bit sorry as his playing partner, Captain and midfield did not help him at all. Hill makes him look not that bad!

Tav  7   Easily our best player this season and has actually been consistent and defended reasonably well. Missed a great chance first half and scored another superb free kick. 

Rossiter 4  He didn't have a great game by any means. I rate the kid but game passed him by and he had no influence on it whatsoever.

Barton 5  Another poor performance and I really expected a lot more. I'm not sure if the formation is doing him any favours or If playing with Rossiter isn't helping as they both do the same thing but it's not working at all. I'm wondering why Warbs signed him as he just doesn't seem to fit in to our team and style of play.

Forrester 6  I thought other than Tav he actually was decent. He doesn't always pull it off but he never hides, and I like him in midfield as he links play well. He looked our only source in first half creatively and has had good start to the season too.

DoDoo  Can't rate the boy as he unfortunately got injured after 15 mins. I really hope it's not serious as he has great potential.

McKay  5 I might even be generous with the five but I gave him that as he almost created a couple of decent chances for us. Like Wallace now he near last season or even pre season form. 

Miller 4  I said it last week and week before he should not start. He's scored a couple goals for us this season and fair enough but he's just not good enough to be regularly starting matches particularly when we have other options on bench. His touch was terrible and offered nothing last night.

Subs:

Garner 6  Hard to judge as had to come on a lot earlier than expected. He does look like physical presence we have missed and plays a lot more central. I'm sure in time he will be great player for us but didn't have best service last night to be fair. One sublime pass for Miller shows he has football brain too.

Niko  6 Came on and did that crazy thing of passing ball to other rangers players which makes him stand out a lot. They were down to 10 men so had more space and he looked decent but still a bit behind fitness wise. 

Halliday 5 Came on but just couldn't get in to game. Tried hard but looks like he's struggling confidence wise too.

Warbs: 4  I like Warbs and I believe in him but I have to call it as I see it. Last night was really poor, just like our 3 other league games. We keep giving teams a goal of a start and at best play for 45 minutes. Our midfield which used to be our strength is non existent yet we have signed better players? Defence is still short and he has not addressed that at all. Signing of Hill looks a complete shambles as everyone can see he's finished. How Miller started and stayed on staggers me. I'm wondering if Kenny has it his contract or something! MO has to get a run of games to see if he has what it takes to be a regular and Warbs has to get our team back playing the way we were when he first came to the job. His tactics also need to be looked at as I feel everyone knows how to play against us now and we are struggling to combat that.

All we can hope is that they work on things in training and get a good performance under our belts against Linfield before septic. On last nights performance they would tear us apart and I still don't even think they are that good. We are just playing at 50% of our capability at best. 

In Warbs we trust.....

We should try playing the team we finish with each week, as it is usually after 60mins our team plays; once the subs have been made.

I would give the 19yr old from Raith a go in defence, can't be any worse than we have.

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Player ratings for the Killie match. Does not please me at all to be this harsh.

Foderingham  7  No chance with the goal and his distribution was decent and handling.

Wallace   4  To say he is a mile off the player last season is doing the term a disservice. Looks to be lacking in confidence and having no visible impact on the team and he is our captain lest we forget.

Hill   3   He was outpaced by Kris Boyd!! There is no way he can play for us again. He's gone. Looks finished. Would rather play 3 at the back or give boy on loan from Raith a chance as he cannot be worse than Hill.

Tiernan   5 He wasn't great but I actually felt a bit sorry as his playing partner, Captain and midfield did not help him at all. Hill makes him look not that bad!

Tav  7   Easily our best player this season and has actually been consistent and defended reasonably well. Missed a great chance first half and scored another superb free kick. 

Rossiter 4  He didn't have a great game by any means. I rate the kid but game passed him by and he had no influence on it whatsoever.

Barton 5  Another poor performance and I really expected a lot more. I'm not sure if the formation is doing him any favours or If playing with Rossiter isn't helping as they both do the same thing but it's not working at all. I'm wondering why Warbs signed him as he just doesn't seem to fit in to our team and style of play.

Forrester 6  I thought other than Tav he actually was decent. He doesn't always pull it off but he never hides, and I like him in midfield as he links play well. He looked our only source in first half creatively and has had good start to the season too.

DoDoo  Can't rate the boy as he unfortunately got injured after 15 mins. I really hope it's not serious as he has great potential.

McKay  5 I might even be generous with the five but I gave him that as he almost created a couple of decent chances for us. Like Wallace now he near last season or even pre season form. 

Miller 4  I said it last week and week before he should not start. He's scored a couple goals for us this season and fair enough but he's just not good enough to be regularly starting matches particularly when we have other options on bench. His touch was terrible and offered nothing last night.

Subs:

Garner 6  Hard to judge as had to come on a lot earlier than expected. He does look like physical presence we have missed and plays a lot more central. I'm sure in time he will be great player for us but didn't have best service last night to be fair. One sublime pass for Miller shows he has football brain too.

Niko  6 Came on and did that crazy thing of passing ball to other rangers players which makes him stand out a lot. They were down to 10 men so had more space and he looked decent but still a bit behind fitness wise. 

Halliday 5 Came on but just couldn't get in to game. Tried hard but looks like he's struggling confidence wise too.

Warbs: 4  I like Warbs and I believe in him but I have to call it as I see it. Last night was really poor, just like our 3 other league games. We keep giving teams a goal of a start and at best play for 45 minutes. Our midfield which used to be our strength is non existent yet we have signed better players? Defence is still short and he has not addressed that at all. Signing of Hill looks a complete shambles as everyone can see he's finished. How Miller started and stayed on staggers me. I'm wondering if Kenny has it his contract or something! MO has to get a run of games to see if he has what it takes to be a regular and Warbs has to get our team back playing the way we were when he first came to the job. His tactics also need to be looked at as I feel everyone knows how to play against us now and we are struggling to combat that.

All we can hope is that they work on things in training and get a good performance under our belts against Linfield before septic. On last nights performance they would tear us apart and I still don't even think they are that good. We are just playing at 50% of our capability at best. 

In Warbs we trust.....

Scum alert Tiernan doesn't play for us.

As bad as a lot of our players have been this season Wallace is standing out for me for the wrong reasons.

Our leader should be grabbing this team by the scruff of the neck but so far he looks back to his performances he was delivering in his late Mccoist and McDowall days !

yes watched Lee Wallace closely the other night and he had no leadership whatsoever.he should at least be vocal when the team is up against it but he was quiet as a mouse. but he himself looks like he is suffering from a lack of confidence and throughout the team there is definitely something that isn't right. whether it's mw tactics or man management I don't know but as a team they have to get this sorted as soon as.

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sorry for typo I did check it but obviously not well enough. Season ticket holder and I can assure you I know it's Kiernan.

Apologies for the error...

You can change it by using the edit button at the bottom of your post (tu) 

Wont help you with the replies though :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Cheers mate. Didn't know that as only put a few posts on so far??

No bother , took me a while too . 

Also if you use the quote button at the bottom of the post , it lets you reply to a specific post / poster instead of a generalisation . 

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

yes watched Lee Wallace closely the other night and he had no leadership whatsoever.he should at least be vocal when the team is up against it but he was quiet as a mouse. but he himself looks like he is suffering from a lack of confidence and throughout the team there is definitely something that isn't right. whether it's mw tactics or man management I don't know but as a team they have to get this sorted as soon as.

He never has been a leader , hes always the quietest man on the park. Its fuckin farcical that he was made captain of any side.

38 minutes ago, gmcf said:

No bother , took me a while too . 

Also if you use the quote button at the bottom of the post , it lets you reply to a specific post / poster instead of a generalisation . 

Wow every day is a school day:)

still cant see edit button tho....Using I-pad so not sure if that makes a difference?

3 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Kiernan   5 He wasn't great but I actually felt a bit sorry as his playing partner, Captain and midfield did not help him at all. Hill makes him look not that bad!

Subs:

In Warbs we trust.....

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Tavs the only one that gets pass marks from me. 

Tav and Forrester were the only ones interested last night , and I would not be surprised if Forrester is benched for scum game