Chadwick upper last night

RFC55

These cunts Kilmarnock that poor that they can't paint the letters marking the rows? 

Last night was a shambles. Nobody had a clue were they were meant to be sitting/standing. At one point the majority seemed to be on the stairs/concourse bit. Surprised health and safety allowed that time go as it seemed nobody had a clue wtf was happening.  

Moffat was a bit better but as someone above said I think they've meglected that whole stand. 

Atmosphere was great as usual from the Bears. Apart from Derrys Walls after our goal - every section of the stand were at different bits of the song, was just a massive rabble :lol:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

These cunts Kilmarnock that poor that they can't paint the letters marking the rows? 

Last night was a shambles. Nobody had a clue were they were meant to be sitting/standing. At one point the majority seemed to be on the stairs/concourse bit. Surprised health and safety allowed that time go as it seemed nobody had a clue wtf was happening.  

See to be honest the whole stadium a pain in the arse, got there late, get dumped in a trading estate miles from the stadium, got to the crossroads and theres no signage saying what way to each stand. Got to the moffat and realised id fucked up and you cant just walk along the side of the stand, had to sprint back along the road to get to the Chadwick, into the stadium and the signage in there is shit too. There wasnt stewards at the top of each flight of stairs either to direct anyone. 

At the end of the day im sure they dont give a fuck tho coz its just the big bad Rangers and they now have our money

I was in the 3rd back row of the chadwick (I THINK) i could barely squeeze my legs in lol and im not tht fat of a bastard. Also wasnt even sure wit fucking row was what. It felt like we had to many ppl in the stadium lol even walking in we had all sorts of bears squeezing through tht turnstile lol.  had a few bears standing doon a bit and the police wur over to them as if they had killed someone.

Theyre looked like there was double the fans that shoulda been there

i fkn was on crutches cant stand up so accepted im no gony see the game, after 30 mins i went up and asked steward if i could get a front seat were people were standing as i couldnt see a thing, she said 

" ur standing talking to me so just stand up!!!!"  a fkn blonde wumin stewart not bothering to give mea wee hand but tell me to stand up while im on crutches!!

anyway clocked my da in a front seat so he was soon shifted when i seen him lol