2 Rangers Fans Arrested

WCPRANGERS1

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bollocks - 2 guys did not get arrested because armchair fans have complained - although I am sure some complained but the two are unconnected - also, as said many times before, they won't have been arrested for 'just' singing the bully boys they'll have been acting like 'idiots'. But none of thst sells papers or gets reaction on social media so journalist write shite and we react like its the truth and get the Pitchforks out. 

Like a moth to a lightbulb

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

You do not know if any of what you have posted is true unless you have connections in the Police, media or at BT Sport unless you have another source to quote.....?

You are as guilty of making things up as anyone.

I call Bollocks on your post until you prove, definitively, otherwise.

I use intelligence and logic! It lacks in many responses to these types of stories. 

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

they won't have been arrested for 'just' singing the bully boys they'll have been acting like 'idiots'.

You would like to think people are getting arrested for more than just singing a song but I know a young lad who was arrested for just that. He was arrested during a game at Ibrox, randomly plucked out of the crowd who were also singing, spent the weekend in jail and appeared in court on the Monday and has to return not knowing if he will have to spend time in prison or whether he will be kicked out of his apprenticeship all for singing a song at a football match.

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bollocks - 2 guys did not get arrested because armchair fans have complained - although I am sure some complained but the two are unconnected - also, as said many times before, they won't have been arrested for 'just' singing the bully boys they'll have been acting like 'idiots'. But none of thst sells papers or gets reaction on social media so journalist write shite and we react like its the truth and get the Pitchforks out. 

Then maybe the two guys should be contacted and show a new liaison committee what their arrest charges are. That way the truth gets out. The song should be taken to court and challenged, focus made a statement that this had never been done.

42 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Amazing how you or anyone else doesnt know the whole story but you immediately stick the knife into our own fans once again.

You are a fuckin disgrace and the shit you come out with gets worse every day.

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I use intelligence and logic! It lacks in many responses to these types of stories. 

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/08/palestinian-grim-reaper-banner-raised-in-anti-israel-protest-by-celtic-football-club-supporters/#comments

read this article and use your logic and intelligence to decide wether this warrants a politician from activating a motion in parliament to claim it's acceptable and even behaviour that should be congratulated against two young guys singing a song which gets you arrested. There is a video in this article showing Celtic fans singing songs too, are they acceptable?

It's funny that whenever the tims play in Europe, UEFA charge them in just about every game for their fans behaviour

Their fans behave the exact same way for domestic matches but the SFA & Police Scotland don't want anything to do with it...

But a couple Rangers fans use the word fenian and get arrested

Where is the consistency? Where is the level playing field?

Celtic fans wave a terrorist group's banner but let's deflect it as Rangers fans said a bad word. Only in Scotland eh.

These cunt`s have no shame, I watched the game live and it sounded as if the crowd were under water for the vast majority of the game. No way I could tell who was singing what, if it wasnt someone at the game making the complaint then they should be told to go fuck themselves.

52 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You would like to think people are getting arrested for more than just singing a song but I know a young lad who was arrested for just that. He was arrested during a game at Ibrox, randomly plucked out of the crowd who were also singing, spent the weekend in jail and appeared in court on the Monday and has to return not knowing if he will have to spend time in prison or whether he will be kicked out of his apprenticeship all for singing a song at a football match.

Shocking mate, yet up and down the country there`s violent offenders(and worse) getting a slap on the wrist. Our legal system has lost all sense of perspective, fuckin SNP cesspit.

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

You do not know if any of what you have posted is true unless you have connections in the Police, media or at BT Sport unless you have another source to quote.....?

You are as guilty of making things up as anyone.

I call Bollocks on your post until you prove, definitively, otherwise.

That's bp9 for you, defender and champion of dignified silence and builder of bridges ! The voice of treason in a troubled wee parochial back water ! ??:sherlock:

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The concerted campaign orisation continues. All very politically expedient. The answer is in our own hands, but we will remain to do fuck all about it.

I take It you put formal complaints In everytime you hear the Irafest every second week ?

7 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I noticed that after that Palestinian/Hamas love in the other evening that Jewish graves got vandalised in West Belfast - sweep sweep 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37199390

Did you expect to hear it in the Scottish news?