Aberdeen game

bobdeb

2 minutes ago, bobdeb said:

My niece is going to Scotland from Canada in mid September. Does anyone know how I can get 2 tickets for the Aberdeen game?

It seems like you just started telling us one thing then tried to subtly throw in you need 2 tickets for Pittodrie

There's always someone from Canada ... why is it never Papa New Gunie or the Caymen Islands?

Anyway, there's 3 people I know on here that had tickets Bluepeter9 WadeWilson and I think SkylineBlue was the other one. If you PM them I think they might still have something. Don't ask you don't get.

Welcome to the forum mate.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's always someone from Canada ... why is it never Papa New Gunie or the Caymen Islands?

Anyway, there's 3 people I know on here that had tickets Bluepeter9 WadeWilson and I think SkylineBlue was the other one. If you PM them I think they might still have something. Don't ask you don't get.

Welcome to the forum mate.

BP9's flute band are rehearsing that day so he's selling his ticket (tu) 

43 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Funny how all these trips happen the same weekend as we play the fenians/sheep or a cup final.

Hi I'm from China but it just so happens I'll be in Glasgow the night we play QOTS in the cup , I know it's a big ask ,but I'm looking for two tickets preferably together but I'm willing to accept two in separate area's as I understand demand is very high, wits ma chances?

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I'm over from America or Canada. Just so happens to be the 1 weekend out of 52 that an Aberdeen or cellic game falls on they dates:lol:

2 different countries so obviously a lie. Also you don't state what end you want tickets for so probably a Tim.- outed

56 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hi I'm from China but it just so happens I'll be in Glasgow the night we play QOTS in the cup , I know it's a big ask ,but I'm looking for two tickets preferably together but I'm willing to accept two in separate area's as I understand demand is very high, wits ma chances?

You'll easily get tickets if you are looking mate.

My niece lives in The Phobjikha Valley in Bhutan, and really what a coincidence, but only a few minutes ago she called to say that if Rangers can get over there for a mid season friendly, she'll definitely be able to arrange a few tickets for me.

Need to give MW a call, see if he fancies a wee trip.

1 hour ago, blueretro said:

I'm from Kenya. I don't want any tickets but if anyone wants to PM me their bank details I'll transfer a shit load of money into your account.

Hello my friend.  I am from Ulaanbaattar in Mongolia, I will PM you my bank details and those associated with my wife, we have no money so this would be most welcome.  If you give us lots of money I will gift you a goat, my wife and a season ticket for Ulaanbaater Rovers FC :wink: