Take plenty of video footage at Scumdome

eejay the dj

After the shameful way bears have been treated and the club not defending us in any shape or form these last few years

Think our visit to the pedodome should be a first for all bears getting out the mobile phones and recording any abuse of the fuckpigs powers .Get any of the footage on here so it's out there .

If you see any bear in trouble ,get the thing  recorded .

.I honestly think we may have a few surprises coming our way 

I like the sentiment mate, I really do however despite a large magnitude of clear and damning evidence in respect of the cup final, nothing significant has been done in relation to that. If cunts can't be held to task for that I literally have no idea how we can protect our own when it would seem the aftermath of the cup final couldn't have been any clearer.

35 minutes ago, Willis said:

im going to the game and I reckon RM should have a whip round purchase a go pro for me to take with me to film any incidents.

That's a fantastic idea mate.I will come along and look after your ticket as you will obviously be too preoccupied to do so yourself.No need to thank me!

I really hope if one of our own is getting arrested for no reason or getting abused by cops, we stand up to it and don't stand there videoing someone having a horrible time. 

Police generally back down when fans are in numbers, no use whipping a camera out and seeing someone get lifted.

Security is a fucking joke, heard Leicester walked through their end and police / stewards were unable to stop them :lol:

Showsec (their security firm) is ran by tarriers, don't expect any help from them if you get in bother.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I like the sentiment mate, I really do however despite a large magnitude of clear and damning evidence in respect of the cup final, nothing significant has been done in relation to that. If cunts can't be held to task for that I literally have no idea how we can protect our own when it would seem the aftermath of the cup final couldn't have been any clearer.

Just leather the cunts. For singing TBB at the peadodome, as we will, your getting jail time anyhow. Team handed and intay them if they start lifting for singing.

50 minutes ago, Sket said:

Fucked if I'm paying £50 for a ticket to stand and video things on my mobile phone for 90 minutes. Fuck sake.

20 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I really hope if one of our own is getting arrested for no reason or getting abused by cops, we stand up to it and don't stand there videoing someone having a horrible time. 

Police generally back down when fans are in numbers, no use whipping a camera out and seeing someone get lifted.

Of course not mate . I mean box clever with it .There will always be times when fans wont/can't get involved .

Fair enough .

You will always get tits like Sket that don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves .

I know I will be watching the game . It takes seconds to get it out if any bears are being arrested for nothing .Simples

1 hour ago, torquay gers said:

sounds a good idea mate, but I would prefer to watch the game if I had at ticket.

Yes mate .Not expecting bears not to support the team through the game . Plenty of time for plod to make their presence felt before and after

See years ago i would go uck we are better than that stop going to there level taking videos and complaining as you expect that from the taigs but see now im all for taking videos of any bad treatment we get.

Our fans are treated like animals aff those bastards and i guarantee you plenty of innocent bears will be arrested for nothing next week.

we never had enough videos after tht final against hivs. Saying that doubt any videos would have changed this corrupt countrys verdict on the events.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Of course not mate . I mean box clever with it .There will always be times when fans wont/can't get involved .

Fair enough .

You will always get tits like Sket that don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves .

I know I will be watching the game . it takes seconds to get it out if any bears are being arrested for nothing .Simples

:matron:

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair enough .

I know I will be watching the game . It takes seconds to get it out if any bears are being arrested for nothing .Simples

:lol: Fuck off. You play with your phone,I'll watch the game.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

After the shameful way bears have been treated and the club not defending us in any shape or form these last few years

Think our visit to the pedodome should be a first for all bears getting out the mobile phones and recording any abuse of the fuckpigs powers .Get any of the footage on here so it's out there .

If you see any bear in trouble ,get the thing  recorded .

.I honestly think we may have a few surprises coming our way 

I don't have a ticket but will point my iphone at TV and record for you.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Good of you mate . I will give you a wee wave when we have thumped the beggars on enemy lines

I was joking btw.

I don't own a fucking iphone!:belm2:

Seriously though, we have to protect our own. If the police or others attack us record it. (tu)

18 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I was joking btw.

I don't own a fucking iphone!:belm2:

Seriously though, we have to protect our own. If the police or others attack us record it. (tu)

Have you not got one of those new things that are out....

Beetamax or something?

Everybody in Greenock seems to have one.