One Lee Wallace!

K.A.I

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I think he has blown it under Strachan's rule, at least. However, I don't think Strachan will be around for much longer so the new coach might have a different perspective on Wallace and the Rangers squad. 

Absolutely . If I where Wallace I'd just come out and say I don't want considered . The fact that Tierney is given the call before him is an absolute joke .

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I support the national team, it's definitely club over country for me. He seems to have no interest at all in international football now so I wonder why he doesn't retire from it? Either way, fuck the SFA, fuck Gordon Strachan and Forza Lee Wallace!

I was always going to respect his decision either way. He's made of the stuff real heroes are made of and commands respect.

Lee has already proven loyalty and commitment to us, and already a legend in my eyes, and for as many, many more reasons than being just a decent footballer.

I look forward to him reaping the rewards with our club over the next few years. And I hope his crowning moment will be lifting our 55th title. 

sfa and scotland can go take a flying fuck to themselves. well done lee. 

if a player wants to play for their country then i have no disrespect towards them. i wish barrie mckay all the best. but wallace is more experienced and he is our captain. good to see that he puts our club first. imo if you are captain of rangers you should be 100% behind your club. 

30 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

While I support the national team, it's definitely club over country for me. He seems to have no interest at all in international football now so I wonder why he doesn't retire from it? Either way, fuck the SFA, fuck Gordon Strachan and Forza Lee Wallace!

Lee will be back in  the Scotland team once the current regime has gone, and a less bigoted and biased regime is hopefully in place.. 

He should have been an automatic choice for a few years now, Extremely sad that shortsighted bigotry and hatred from the SFA and it's main representatives including the current joke of a national manager who is still in charge of our worst team in years (and that's saying something), prevented gifted footballers the chance to shine at a national level due to political differences with our club.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Snubbed him without valid reasoning all through the lower leagues and then was boo'd along with Ian Black just because they played for Rangers

The SFA would have some fucking brass neck if they said anything to Wallace, he owes them absolutely fuck-all

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

On the Rebel website he's pulled out the Scotland squad and travelled to Belfast instead.

Serious man love.

Fuck the SFA, the Scotland team and the tartan trannies.

:D

Well done Lee ,I would tell them " don't phone me " , after the corruption re the advertising boards ,bit of grass , etc ,etc  Forgetting the ACTUAL ASSAULTS ON OUR PLAYERS ,fucking brazen neck shower of  bastards ,. Liewell's cabal can go fuck themselves .

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Lee will be back in  the Scotland team once the current regime has gone, and a less bigoted and biased regime is hopefully in place.. 

He should have been an automatic choice for a few years now, Extremely sad that shortsighted bigotry and hatred from the SFA and it's main representatives including the current joke of a national manager who is still in charge of our worst team in years (and that's saying something), prevented gifted footballers the chance to shine at a national level due to political differences with our club.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Tony fucking Watt , another tim , see the sitter he  " missed " against the taigs , if that had been the gers they were playing he would have scored , another waster preferred to better players ,Mc Ghee ,the pish he comes out with .

I've posted my best Rangers ream elsewhere, full of some of the world's best players.

But my real Rangers heroes maybe don't get in the team because maybe they were not most brilliant players (though not far off,) but on so many other levels I respected things such as their character, ability, team spirit, loyalty and commitment. They were simply the best.

If I tell you my ultimate Rangers heroes were Dave Smith, Alex MacDonald, Tom Forsyth, and Sandy Jardine, and it has taken 30 years for another hero to reach the same admiration from me, then you'll realise how much I respect Lee Wallace. 

If anyone like me had the misfortune of seeing the North Tonight sports headlines you must have had a laugh to yourselves. There is pretty much never any Rangers news because they are so busy trying to bum up shite like Aberdeen and Caley Thistle. Tonight however first story was Wallace pulling out.

Fuck the lot of them

Just now, Swagger said:

If anyone like me had the misfortune of seeing the North Tonight sports headlines you must have had a laugh to yourselves. There is pretty much never any Rangers news because they are so busy trying to bum up shite like Aberdeen and Caley Thistle. Tonight however first story was Wallace pulling out.

Fuck the lot of them

Oh and fuck the SNP too by the way