Post Match reactions from Niko and Kenny Plus SKY Highlights

RFCRobertson

Windass imo will be our biggest asset this season. Love the way he plays and the more he plays, the more we'll be on the front foot. A good win on the 10th will get us firing on all cylinders and we'll kick on from there. Get stuck in lads and show what the true Rangers are all about! NO SURRENDER!

Looks like MW has found his magic hat and sorted out the glitch. I'd say based on that game that our season has just begun. Everyone played very well and did their bit. There's such a big difference when play is synchronised and they stick to the game plan. It led to some excellent goals. Well done lads!

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Kenny Miller -- Future Rangers manager in my eyes, knows the game inside out.

Listen never mind that for now. I'm Millers biggest critic. 

But as a CF at our club those goals were great to see. In the right place, where a CF should be and he got his rewards.

All his coming deep for a 2 yard pass back to a defender is ridiculous. He's then too far out to get back in the box for attacks.

Didn't see the whole game, but from those highlights he played up front, centrally, as he or any other no 9 should be.

Really enjoyed seeing it all come good from the team and KM in particular.

Well after that draw at kilmarnock all the doom and gloom including me - we are back lol

Windass for me could be if fit the difference . He is unknown but what he has it is positive

His teamates rate him and full of praise today for his contribution .

Hoping  he plays next sunday