Niko

GOAT

How did he play yesterday overall?  

How involved was he in all the goals?  I seen one which was a crass through ball for MOH he put it through to Garner.  Was he doing the same all the day?  If he's now more fit and managed to get a full 90 minutes yesterday, he could be a big difference next week. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, GOAT said:

How did he play yesterday overall?  

How involved was he in all the goals?  I seen one which was a crass through ball for MOH he put it through to Garner.  Was he doing the same all the day?  If he's now more fit and managed to get a full 90 minutes yesterday, he could be a big difference next week. 

Crass?

Even the exquisite you slate, what chance does he have? :pipe:

Can't see him starting next week to be honest.  Hopefully see him at some point for some magic - another 30 yarder and some defence splitters would do nicely ?

Good to see windass back yesterday.  Think he could be the answer to finding balance in the midfield 3.  Love the way he is direct and can run past players with the ball

49 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

He has the potential to play defence splitting passes which could stand us in good stead next week, I just don't think he'll be given a second on the ball to do so in the heat of an Old Firm game.

If his match sharpness is back he should have the quality to create his own space/time.

2 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

If his match sharpness is back he should have the quality to create his own space/time.

If he plays then the Lego Muncher will be tasked with taking him out the game, this is where we need the likes of Barton to up his game and protect Niko by pressing/marking Brown and making sure he doesn't get away with it.

Guest Lloyd72

The guy looks like he is playing with a point to prove, he always try's his heart out to get the ball back or cover for players when they go forward. A lack of pace but his technichal ability makes up for it imo.

He was quite assured on the ball and I can only remember a couple of occasions when he gave it away or miscontrolled it. He has that very languid, laid back style that makes it appear that he doesn't run.

He was spraying the passes out right bringing Tav into the game on the overlap and also out left for MOH to run on to.

I'm still not sure if I would start him next week as we seem slower and less energetic with him in the side, but MW will probably go for the experience option.

20 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

To me its simple he has to play next week he is a world class player and next week is where he should thrive and prove why he was brought here.

Didn't see game yesterday but seen the goal and was a fucking beauty.

Krancjar isn't world class.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Krancjar isn't world class.

I disagree he has been at his height of success a World Class player and is the point I was making as he should thrive on next weeks game and is exactly why he was brought to Rangers so he could make the difference with his class on these such games.