Jim White talk sport

Moobs

Delighted to see Jim doing well. Sorted out his Life and is reaping the rewards. How did his 1st show go..??..It would be lovely if he fills his show with decent Bears past and present. How long til Laudrup is on..??..Hope he has good phone line scrutineers to keep the obsessed from polluting the airwaves.. 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm pretty confident Murray is a Liverpool fan. He left TalkSport because it's now linked with The Sun and being a Liverpool fan, he doesn't want anything to do with them

Ok, he did a presentation for my work, I wasn't there but a couple of steaming colleagues said he talked about man u a lot. Now you come to mention It I do remember him talking about supporting Liverpool on the beeb for when he got the motd2 gig

10 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Delighted to see Jim doing well. Sorted out his Life and is reaping the rewards. How did his 1st show go..??..It would be lovely if he fills his show with decent Bears past and present. How long til Laudrup is on..??..Hope he has good phone line scrutineers to keep the obsessed from polluting the airwaves.. 

how u mean sort his life out was jim an alcoholic or something?

On 5 September 2016 at 3:14 PM, TEFTONG said:

I'd like to welcome Brian to the show...

Welcome Brian, so...why are you so good?

:spraise:

Jim-White.jpg

Colin Murray is an utter cunt. Supports Liverpool but wants to see Man Utd do well in Europe because it's 'good for English football' Fat fucking chance I'd be cheering on Celtic in Europe because it's 'good for Scottish Football' 

Good to see big Jim spreading his wings. Love the big man. 

20 hours ago, Cammy. Watp. said:

how u mean sort his life out was jim an alcoholic or something?

I am sure it was reported that he had a wee "issue" with the swallay and decided to knock it on the head..Not my place or intention to call him or refer to him as Alcoholic. On a personal level I have always liked Jim as a decent presenter and his LEGENDARY interview with Brian Laudrup was CLASS..

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I am sure it was reported that he had a wee "issue" with the swallay and decided to knock it on the head..Not my place or intention to call him or refer to him as Alcoholic. On a personal level I have always liked Jim as a decent presenter and his LEGENDARY interview with Brian Laudrup was CLASS..

aye fair play man, i like the guy too

On 5 September 2016 at 3:14 PM, TEFTONG said:

Love big Jim but which he would cut some of the cringe out 

Like fawning over Brazil .It wouldn't happen the other way Jim