Further verification controls needed to stop bheasts joining

Rambo1872

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Also Hibs cunts including one of their mob's "top-boy's" sharing Police pictures of Rangers fans at Hampden hoping to get one or two more jailed.

Don't give me the rise above it or be the bigger man pish. All that ended in 2012 when we were and still are fair game for everyone else and fans of everyone else to get us jailed, titles stripped, sacked from our jobs, club killed...you name it ... if you are one of about 15 clubs in Scotland, or fans of them you are fair game every time you open your mouth or start your shite.

The way it should be.

Aye but that's alright just rise above it, be the bigger man just let them walk all over us. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Risky move on my part.

Might get pulled into the office at work tomorrow for using bad words on the Internet.

After you've grassed me, obviously.

LT I wouldn't know where to start gathering evidence to show ur gaffer about ur behaviour I know nothing about computers phones etc so ur safe that way.  Ride on with ur bad language. 

For bheggars getting on here is the nearest thing they'll ever get to normality, don't forget their life is just one big round of abuse, incest, thieving, domestic violence, delusion, perversion, voting snp, being allowed on here is an oasis in their sad tragic debauched warped existence. Cut some slack and indulge them a few hours of innocent pleasure away from the monsters that haunt them in their real lives and don't forget it's fun for us too baiting the mhanky bhastards until they are exposed for who they are ! Build bridges you know it makes sense !:sherlock:

How's about we let the mods do there job and we can do ours and by ours I mean abuse the timigrants until it's not fun for them.

we should however give @gogzya bit of leeway as his kitchen is apparently a right midden and he will be cleaning that up the way we he cleans the scum up on here ?

33 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Lol....there'll be a few off us in the dog house Sunday!!, as long as we skelp the tarriers I'll take it though!!!

I think i might just cover the standby this weekend to keep me aff it.

Always end up making a cunt of it if i drink for old firm day.

Nerves will be absolutely shattered come lunchtime saturday.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think i might just cover the standby this weekend to keep me aff it.

Always end up making a cunt of it if i drink for old firm day.

Nerves will be absolutely shattered come lunchtime saturday.

I'm on the weekend shift this week, unless my gaffer lets me off I'll be watching on the phone!, I'll let the office think I'm on a long job ??if @GOAT was still in the office he could sort it out for me!!?