Aberdeen emails out ticket office can take two farts to themselves

GOAT

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Goat is a fucking idiot. Always has been, always will be. Sending off a ranting email to the club about what two randoms said on an online forum is ridiculous. Doesn't make what you two did acceptable. 

Yer marked Monty.

I thought it was apparent to most on here that a thick skin is needed to be in the den. Well thats what i concluded from being on here for a few months at least. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, M0NTY said:

I thought it was apparent to most on here that a thick skin is needed to be in the den. Well thats what i concluded from being on here for a few months at least. 

Get into the OT and tell us all about your dietary requirements then you'll know what thick skin is.

2 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Ok ill do once I finish work, I did receive a confirmation email from the Rangers ticket office.  I have been going to away matches for over 15 years, just in the last few season I haven't bothered. People from Westwood EK supporters bus can vouch for me..

It's the Internet, you don't have to justify or prove yourself to anyone (tu)

27 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Its no ma fault you've been a gullible fool on this occasion and not realised i was being humorous . I'm defo no tarrier, a bullshitter would still claim whatever they said was true even when asked if its the truth, and i have admitted it when you asked seriously.  So thats bullshitter cleared up also. I'll make sure in future to make sure any humour is glaringly obvious to you to make sure you dont get worked up and go firing off emails again. 

It is your fault though, there is absolutely nothing in your original comment that even hints at you trying to be funny. You were bullshitting, got caught, and seem intent on digging an even bigger hole for yourself. 

14 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

It is your fault though, there is absolutely nothing in your original comment that even hints at you trying to be funny. You were bullshitting, got caught, and seem intent on digging an even bigger hole for yourself. 

By posting, i knew i would be asked for proof and had none, if people want to bite and dont realise its an obvious pisstake im not responsible for that. Its a sad day when rangers fans call other bears tims. Maybe the mods should stamp that out before they go after people for having a laugh. 

11 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

By posting, i knew i would be asked for proof and had none, if people want to bite and dont realise its an obvious pisstake im not responsible for that. Its a sad day when rangers fans call other bears tims. Maybe the mods should stamp that out before they go after people for having a laugh. 

M8 I was only joking, not my fault you're gullible and didn't realise i was trying to be funny.

7 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

M8 I was only joking, not my fault you're gullible and didn't realise i was trying to be funny.

Well i'm reporting you because there is absolutely nothing in your original comment that even hints at you trying to be funny.

Anyway, a mountain out a molehill. In future i will be a boring bhastard instead :)

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Well i'm reporting you because there is absolutely nothing in your original comment that even hints at you trying to be funny.

Anyway, a mountain out a molehill. In future i will be a boring bhastard instead :)

Don't do that. This is your 15 minutes. Strike now while the irons hot.

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

Goat is a fucking idiot. Always has been, always will be. Sending off a ranting email to the club about what two randoms said on an online forum is ridiculous. Doesn't make what you two did acceptable. 

Yer marked Monty.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you. 

23 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

I got a ticket in their main stand from a mate who lives in Aberdeen.

i reckon there will be a few in with the sheep

I would strongly advise any bear not to sit in amongst the sheep. I have found sheep away to be worse than taig away at times. Both are scum fans.

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I would strongly advise any bear not to sit in amongst the sheep. I have found sheep away to be worse than taig away at times. Both are scum fans.

Done it once. Think we won 4-2 ... Advocaat was the manager - Albertz scored a penalty that's all I can really mind.

Was with my Mum, Dad, their 2 pals and a wee guy that used to play with Aberdeen that my Dad met through work. Can't mind his name.

He got us the tickets. We didn't cheer or anything but a wee spoilt brat of a wean and his Dad after hearing our accents was giving it behind our backs the "orange bastard" and "weegie scum" patter beneath his breath but still just loud enough for us to hear the cowardly bastard.

My Dad and his mate are not really the type to say anything anyway but we all agreed to ignore it incase the wee guy that got us the tickets got in trouble as he was quite well in at Aberdeen FC.

8 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Ok ill do once I finish work, I did receive a confirmation email from the Rangers ticket office.  I have been going to away matches for over 15 years, just in the last few season I haven't bothered. People from Westwood EK supporters bus can vouch for me..

I run the bus who are you

9 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Still working? 

2008 we lost the league on last game of the season at pitodrie my dad went in the Aberdeen end got a ticket through a customer in my work who was on there board 

said the abuse durrant and novo got from even old woman and children was sickening then there was obvious tims in the Aberdeen end he lasted until there first goal said he was lucky to get out with getting hirt