Aberdeen emails out ticket office can take two farts to themselves

GOAT

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

should've went on a loyalty basis over these last 4years Imo the people that have travelled all over Scotland to the wee shit grounds should get first chance of a ticket for when the big games for this first season at least.

doesn't sit right with me that now were back in the big league those that done the full journey are bombed out for someone that only signed up this season to get the better games

19 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Won't be enough tickets gurantee everyone gets at least 1 Aberdeen game 

Fair enough was just thinking out loud as that's how they used to do it. In fairness the guys that missed out should at least get Hearts but nothing will surprise me with Rangers/the ticket office.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Bullshit 

The 3 away allocations I take off people all got Celtic ... be interesting to see if they give me a call later saying they got Aberdeen. They usually do OK with their luck from the ticket office.

I was thinking there would be a better way about ticket allocation. Everyone pays for their season ticket as per, and if you want away tickets you need to go online and request tickets for your rangers number. Not everyone who gets allocated a ticket automatically wants it, and not everyone who signs up for away games wants every match either. My suggestion might not be 100% ideal but if there was something set up so that the people who actually want to go get one. And there should most definitely be a system set up so that like has been said many times before, the guys that stuck by when the going got tough are rewarded with tickets and not just people that have signed up this year for a season ticket due to us being back in the top tier.  But that will never happen....why change it to suit the punters when you can get the same money regardless if people are happy or not.

13 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

RSC allocation is a joke aswell. For Dundee we got 7 the same amount as we get for piggery yet at the piggery we get 3,000 more tickets how do they work that out?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with Club872 and their cosy relationship with the club, the blazer chasers and their cosy wee group of pals.

No proof or anything, just a hunch before the boardroom gang start sharpening the knifes.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with Club872 and their cosy relationship with the club, the blazer chasers and their cosy wee group of pals.

No proof or anything, just a hunch before the boardroom gang start sharpening the knifes.

I dont understand can you elaborate