• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Need to be clinical.

We will probably conceed, so we need to take our chances well

This. I firmly believe that we can outscore them if we play direct, fluid football and put away a good percentage of our chances. Our shot to goal ratio is abysmal.

As a combination, a selection from:Ā Waghorn, McKay, Forrester, O'Halloran, Windass, Garner or Miller (if he takes his chances) is better than what they have. They have a couple of quality players up top, but all of those players can be quality on their day.

If we turn up, we can win. If we play the way that we have done, and wasteful in the final third, we couldĀ lose comfortably unfortunately.

Im glad that we have been written off its excactly what will motivate us more. Bit suprised ex gers are doing so but doesnt bother me.

Also should be expecting the usual pish fae fat bastard hartson and fanny baws with a chip on his shoulder Sutton. Celtic are so much better than Rangers in everyway men v boys. I can see it been an embarassing result for Rangers. It will be like playing a lower league team. Ā thats what will come soon from them.

Love it when they do our team talk for us. Its briliantĀ and after we prove the bastards wrong you dnt here from them for a few months.

NO SURRENDER

I

These are the rantings of cunts that hate us and arseholes that have a fear of these rhat bastards that call themselves a football team dont read or listen to what they have to say wether its

Sutton Hartson or even any of our own ex players.

2 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

See all the press and ex players of clubs have written us off again. Did they not learn from last year with a squad weaker than this 1? CuntsĀ 

Well it's not exactly a shock is it?

Our start to the season has been stinking while there's has been the opposite (Domestically).
Ā 

They are overwhelming favourites but anything can happen in these games.