And remember they all think like this

Gaz52

Liewell always blames that tiny minority... But they just keep popping up, don't they? That's because it's not a tiny minority, it's a vast majority. 

I hope the wee tarrier cunt gets what's coming to him.

I'm highlighting this so he gets his justice, whether that be from plod (highly doubtful) or someone else :wink:

CrrbOgtWIAQR4An.jpg:large

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Liewell always blames that tiny minority... But they just keep popping up, don't they? That's because it's not a tiny minority, it's a vast majority. 

I'm highlighting this so he gets his justice, whether that be from plod (highly doubtful) or someone else :wink:

Get his details up and contact his work.

37 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I hope we are 1-0 up with a dodgy penalty , watching them lose the plot as we remind them we are Rangers and that Northern Ireland and Scotland are still British 

One thing I've noticed is that most of them keep quiet about the DC and Disaster songs in front of other fans. I know a few who denythe songs even exist even though there's dozens of videos of them singing them. They're scum and they know tthey're scum but they dont want people to know how scummy they really are.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Filthy fenian bastard. Hope he gets his door and his cunt kicked in. 

Never wanted to win an old firm more in ma fucking life to show these fucking rebel yes voting arseholes we'll always be the biggest team in the country. 

Scumbag terrorist wanker

They are setting themselves up for an almighty fall , they are buzzing for this talking about 4,5 and 6 goals etc . I just let them ramble their pish and have a feeling there will be a lot of unhappy faces next Monday . 

56 minutes ago, Lidl said:

If you Google Keiran Psyl it brings up a nice link to 192 which tells you where he lives and his mum and dad's name. :D

He'll be tucked up in bed shiting himself and rightly so. Hope he turns into an emotional wreck Saturday afternoon and ends up on a psychiatrists couch for the rest of his natural. Well better that than on his knees in front of his dirty bheast. Or Kieth Vaz's rent bhoy, :uk: 

1 hour ago, Lidl said:

If you Google Keiran Psyl it brings up a nice link to 192 which tells you where he lives and his mum and dad's name. :D

He already he knows his life (as he knows it) is over. Couldn't start deleting all his social media accounts quick enough :rolleyes:. At least have the courage to stand by your convictions ffs!!

To say this one is shitting himself is an understatement. Which is nice :)

What a pathetic piece of shit he is. That's almost certainly got to have been ingrained in him as he was growing up by his parents/family.

Davie Cooper, or Mr Magic as my late dad used to call him, was first and foremost a decent human being and one of the many players through the years who have graced the game of football in Scotland. We were fortunate to have him. Jimmy 'Jinky' Johnstone was an outstanding player for the dark side who did likewise, but I wouldn't dare blacken his name in such a cheap manner as this piece of garbage has tried with Davie. These guys were entertainers in the game we love and deserve some respect.

As for The Ibrox Disaster, my two brothers narrowly escaped with their lives that day. We ALWAYS went down stairway 13 and it definitely was a bit scary at times and as my brothers were heading for 13, they saw that it was more congested than usual (even after a big game) and they strangely decided to head for the other stairway instead. It may have saved their lives. I was only around 10-11 years old and wasn't allowed to go to this game even though I kicked up a fuss about it as I was at all of the other home and away games during the season.

If you know this guy...I was going to say destroy him, as it's still a bit raw for me and no doubt many other bears, but I'd just say to speak to him and put him right in a few things. Perhaps he'll learn (doubt it though).

17 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

He already he knows his life (as he knows it) is over. Couldn't start deleting all his social media accounts quick enough :rolleyes:. At least have the courage to stand by your convictions ffs!!

To say this one is shitting himself is an understatement. Which is nice :)

Why say these things then shite ur pants? He's obviously a sick sick boy. Terrible things to write on social media