Kris Boyd's brother found dead

geneva_ger

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My thoughts are with his family who he has now left to pick up the pieces from his shite.  Suicide must be the most selfish thing anyone can do in life and death.  He was going to be a father ffs, poor wean.

He, along with other people who take their own lives, must be so miserable or troubles in their existence to do such a thing.

Thoughts go to the family and everyone affected.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

He, along with other people who take their own lives, must be so miserable or troubles in their existence to do such a thing.

Thoughts go to the family and everyone affected.

Sorry I couldn't give a fuck, he has a wife and child on the way.  An absolute selfish bastard.  They and the rest of his family will have to pick up the pieces from his careless act.

Just now, GOAT said:

Sorry I couldn't give a fuck, he has a wife and child on the way.  An absolute selfish bastard.  They and the rest of his family will have to pick up the pieces from his careless act.

Who knows what he's been through in his life?

It's no as simple as you or I condemning him because he's left them behind. It's such a tragic situation but the 'not giving a fuck' line is pretty harsh.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

It's no as simple as you or I condemning him because he's left them behind. It's such a tragic situation but the 'not giving a fuck' line is pretty harsh.

He must've been through a hell of a lot and it's horrible for his family, but he has taken the easy way out.  There was plenty of help out there for the guy, from his family, friends and professionals.  Now his partner is left to bring up his unborn child on her own.

Just now, BF2 said:

He must've been through a hell of a lot and it's horrible for his family, but he has taken the easy way out.  There was plenty of help out there for the guy, from his family, friends and professionals.  Now his partner is left to bring up his unborn child on her own.

People can go through years and years and years of this and it won't help them.

Do you seriously think coming to the conclusion that he wanted to kill himself, given the family etc, is the 'easy' way out?

5 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Exactly. Easy to say from the outside looking in that he's been selfish, but to do what he did and to leave his kid and family behind he must have been going through incomprehensible pain. Sympathy is the order of the day here, not criticism. It's a tragedy, full stop.

Best wishes Boydy and family.

Just now, Inigo said:

Exactly. Easy to say from the outside looking in that he's been selfish, but to do what he did and to leave his kid and family behind he must have been going through incomprehensible pain. Sympathy is the order of the day here, not criticism. It's a tragedy, full stop.

Best wishes Boydy and family.

Spot on, Inigo.

So sad.