The thumb

bordersbear

16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ah wish cunts would stop starting threads about utter cunts 

But if you are calling the OP a cunt for posting about the Thumb cunt... does that make you a cunt for posting about the OP cunt? 

Shit... does this make me a cunt for posting about you and asking if you are a cunt, for posting about the OP cunt who posted about the Thumb cunt.....

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

But if you are calling the OP a cunt for posting about the Thumb cunt... does that make you a cunt for posting about the OP cunt? 

Shit... does this make me a cunt for posting about you and asking if you are a cunt, for posting about the OP cunt who posted about the Thumb cunt.....

I don't mind admitting i'm a bit of a cunt.

But that's a cuntish post in an even more cuntish thread ya cunt.

33 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

No sure.

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

I may very well be a cunt but I will say I'm not a tarrier cunt, I've been involved in a cunt thread before and it went on for fucking pages so let's just leave it at that . oh and fuck the thumb he's a horrible bastard.