Their end

Vwbear

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Surely no real Rangers fan has ever sat in amongst them even if it is against us you would be sussed right away and could possibly get murdered 

I've done it , Souness's first game against them at the piggery. Was young and desperate to see it at any cost and consider myself to be as "real" a fan as any cunt on here mate. Wouldn't recommend it though you live and learn.

2 minutes ago, Jmcdonald1990 said:

Ive never been to see us v them home or away. I live to far to get to many games and tickets for OF are obviously hard to come by. But I could never sit in with them. Idea of it makes me sick 

That should be high up on the bucket list mate, if you can stomach the nerves it's unbelievable. There's always a chance of a ticket on here, as slim as it is still a chance 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I remember hearing a couple of stories of bears that were in hospitality and left at half time because they couldn't handle it. Personally I couldn't do it!

I was offered hospitality tickets for an Old Firm at the piggery, turned them down though - couldn't bear the thought of it. 

Nearest to it was a kid and went with my dad and uncle. Tickets for the Jungle, headed down to the Steward at the front and unzipped the jackets with our scarves showing. We were quickly ushered trackside and into Rangers end. 

Twice sat in sheep home support, once main stand and once behind the goal. Got sussed twice, and a direct face for it one time.

It's really not the smartest move nowadays as your likely to get lynched or ejected or both. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That should be high up on the bucket list mate, if you can stomach the nerves it's unbelievable. There's always a chance of a ticket on here, as slim as it is still a chance 

Work might be taking me back to Glasgow soon and recently passed driving test so might consider getting on waiting list for season ticket for next season. I was brought up on rangers and it kills me that I've never been to see us beat the filth. 

I don't get any reason anyone would ever do it.

The whole reason I go to the game is to sing and celebrate with my own, and give them pesters the full 90 minutes. It really cannot be worthwhile to turn round and say "I was there" when in reality your there sitting on your hands not saying a word in the wrong end.

If worst came to worst, I would much rather be in boozer rammed full of Bears in full Ftp mode.

Guest Lloyd72

My Dad used to talk about how he was sat in the scums end for only one game and it was the 1970/71 league cup final when Derek Johnstone scored and we won 1-0. 

7 minutes ago, Jmcdonald1990 said:

Work might be taking me back to Glasgow soon and recently passed driving test so might consider getting on waiting list for season ticket for next season. I was brought up on rangers and it kills me that I've never been to see us beat the filth. 

I was never allowed to go as a kid so when I turned 16 I got to go. We beat them 5-1 (flo's debut) don't remember how I got home I was buzzing . 

Hope you get to one mate 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

This time next year when your post count is up you will get one no bother :D

Haha . I normally get one from people I know but this time I've been let down twice. 

Devastating but I'll get over it after the game.

Last game was awful due to the ballot and then they done a second. That was painful