'Experts' think Celtic have already won but don't write off Rangers

The Dude

It might be only Thursday but did you know Celtic had already won this weekend's Old Firm clash? Yep. Rangers simply can't match up to Brendan Rodgers' side and they'll be lucky to get away with their dignity intact.

Well, if you listen to any of the "experts" in the Scottish media anyway. All that's been said this week is how Rangers should use this first Old Firm encounter in the league since April 2012 to gauge where they are against the champions. Despite everything this is a David & Goliath-type encounter. It's like when one of the wee teams from countries with populations smaller than a mid-sized Scottish town get drawn against one of the big names of European football in the Champions League or the Europa League.

READ MORE: http://www.shoot.co.uk/experts-think-celtic-have-already-won-the-old-firm-but-dont-write-off-rangers/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The media up here will never learn. They have done it time and time again. They done it just a few months ago and all they done after it was pine to the cellic board to sort it out before we came back up:lol: I think we got praise only from Neil McCann that day:lol:

If this fixture was at Ibrox they'd be doing the same thing, they can't hide their lack of impartiality. 

If we win, we don't just win the game we put extreme pressure on the ladyboy instantly and have a meltdown of epic proportions from the tims, especially if Barton plays his game, like Halliday done,  and doesn't get drawn into the stare at me contest with Broonaldinho. 

They never learn do they? You can't write off Rangers Football Club, ever. We aren't York City and Celtic aren't Barcelona, we can win no matter who we play or what anyone says or thinks. I'd use Mr. Struth's quote, but I'm sure we all know what one I'm talking about.

I can partly understand where the media are coming from; Celtic should be winning this. They've had several years now to walk their way to championship success and develop their squad whilst we've had to work our way back up from the lower leagues (with all the limitations that brings). Anything other than a comfortable Celtic win on Saturday will be an embarrassment for them, as well as bruising a plethora of egos who believe they're far superior to any other team in this country. Hopefully I'll be reading just as much on Sunday after we get a result. It's a single game of football and I don't see the gulf in quality that the odds would indicate.

There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done,

There are thousands to prophesy failure;

There are thousands to point out to you, one by one,

The dangers that wait to assail you.

But just buckle right in with a bit of a grin,

Just take off your coat and go it;

Just start to sing as you tackle the thing

That cannot be done, and you’ll do it.

Just remember 2000 when they cunts won.6.2 and we were going to murder them..it was a case of how many and Martin o Neil was out of a job before full time ...that's Saturday snd i really fancy us to go.all out and pass it round them...plenty of pace ...we NEED to score first though..

Its a bit like the English press who back the national side into near favourites in any competition, and are shocked when they are totally shite getting outplayed by diddy teams on a regular basis, fast forward two years to the next tourney and repeat again and again,

3 minutes ago, HappyKillmore said:

tell ye what. delete ma login. cunts like you will ruin this board as your so fuckin para

Don't think we're not on to you;

Happy Gilmour featured shooter mcgavin who coincidentally looked like Craig white who so happened to try kill us.

Were no daft here on Rangersmedia pal

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't think we're not on to you;

Happy Gilmour featured shooter mcgavin who coincidentally looked like Craig white who so happened to try kill us.

Were no daft here on Rangersmedia pal

That above should see you out the door Declan ya bug eyed cunt :mutley: