Rangers Supporters Clubs - Where to watch the games etc.

Gaz52

I thought this would be a good idea to have in the Bears Den as we get a lot of different threads from members on where to watch the game when they're on holiday/traveling etc.

This is the official Rangers website, giving you a list of supporters clubs and how to get in touch with the people who run them, it also tells you where they are situated and where you can watch the games.

UK List:

http://rangers.co.uk/fans/supporters-clubs/uk-supporters-clubs/

Global List:

http://rangers.co.uk/fans/supporters-clubs/global-supporters-clubs/

9 hours ago, MisterC said:

I'll be watching in either Auleys or the Glen in Oban 

Are the Glen definitely showing it mate? Been hearing all sorts but no one knows what the score is with it. If it's a stream like the cup final then I'll be watching it in Coasters, if not definitely the Glen

Wellington Loyal RSC will be at the Four Kings, Corner of Dixon St and Taranaki St, Wellingotn.  2145 arrival please gents.  The All blacks game will just be finishing and we need to get in before the Mancunians and Londoners who support Mancunian teams to get the best seats.

Where are all the London guys heading?

Semi I watched in walkabout ,got melted and lost my train ticket, phone and t-shirt,with not a clue how I negotiated the maze of London under and overground services to eventually reach home, anywhere I am going tomorrow my wifes coming to babysit me (as I cant be trusted on my own)

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Where are all the London guys heading?

Semi I watched in walkabout ,got melted and lost my train ticket, phone and t-shirt,with not a clue how I negotiated the maze of London under and overground services to eventually reach home, anywhere I am going tomorrow my wifes coming to babysit me (as I cant be trusted on my own)

The White Bear. Malcolm Murray swears by it, literally...probably.

Is the Quo Vadis on PRW a tim pub?

Been in there for the first few games and it was bears in watching, was intending to go again but a mate said he thinks it'll be full of scum for the game tomorrow. I know it's got a Latin name but just assumed it'd be a gers pub.

14 hours ago, ObanBoy said:

Are the Glen definitely showing it mate? Been hearing all sorts but no one knows what the score is with it. If it's a stream like the cup final then I'll be watching it in Coasters, if not definitely the Glen

Not sure, they were showing last one there although I watched it in auleys. May just watch it in Auleys though but I'll need to see. I'm driving up from Glasgow in the morning so will see when I get there then decide where to go 

33 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

I'm down here in lanzarote. I'll be in the Bluebells bar in PDC for the game. 

Loved the poster on the Bluebells stairs : 

Septic v Rangers

Ask Kenny if he knows where the barbers is.

St Mary's on the Isles of Scilly. Me in the hotel room with a few beers and Sky Go on the laptop.  Tried the two places that have Sky but both are showing the Manchester derby instead. So will see it. Need to make sure I don't get two melted as am booked to be off on a boat visiting some other Island with her afterwards and then a pricey meal at 19:30.

Put being wherever we are will try whatever to see the Rangers tomorrow.