MW Tells McCoist He Is Wrong

BlueBloodStream

Former boss Ally McCoist suggested it could take "two or three years" to become a dominant force again.

But Warburton said: "It doesn't work that way.

"The expectation of the club, let's be realistic, if I turn round and say I've got three years to get it right? I don't think so."

Warburton, who delivered the Championship title and Challenge Cup in his first season at Ibrox, believes success must come quickly, such are the demands placed on a Rangers manager.

"We have to be quicker than that," he added when asked about McCoist's thoughts on the team.

"If those timescales are accurate, and I hope they're not, then I won't be here. David [Weir, assistant manager] and I know that."

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay McCoist may have lost credibility as a manager, tactician, analyst, pundit whatever, but he still has more credibility in my opinion than the one or two wankers on here with low post count who have been posting thread titles calling him "McMoney", "McSalary etc".

To taigish for me.

200_s.gif 

As for Mr Warburton. class personified. Something taigs can only dream of.

Mccoist talking pish as usual to appease his papish friends, away and support your catholic charity as you do every year and your pish adverts,I see your off to the Middle East to do a commentary for tv on the game,anything for cash eh ally.

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Okay McCoist may have lost credibility as a manager, tactician, analyst, pundit whatever, but he still has more credibility in my opinion than the one or two wankers on here with low post count who have been posting thread titles calling him "McMoney", "McSalary etc".

To taigish for me.

200_s.gif 

As for Mr Warburton. class personified. Not a taigish trait.

No matter what anybody says or thinks about Ally McCoist, one thing for sure is, that if he thought child abuse happened at the club then he would have went to the police.

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

To taigish for me.

200_s.gif 

As for Mr Warburton. class personified. Something taigs can only dream of.

Not just low postcounters.

in this week of all weeks there's far more important shit to be thinking about.

Right we get it, you don't like McCoist. Wrap it wae the shite nicknames but, he's Ally McCoist no Lafferty or something. Keep it up and before you know it you'll find yourself sitting in a taig pub wearing green and grey hoops calling him "fat Sally" or some other pish.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

How so?

Highlighting and exposing abusers can only be a good thing, right?

You say that like that's a bad thing, how odd.

How is bringing up child abuse relevant to this thread?

If that's your preferred topic to discuss then fair enough, maybe just keep it to the relevant threads so the rest of us don't have to read your creepy patter in every other thread. Thanks in advance.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

You mention child abuse far, far too much.

Would you rather he swept it under the carpet like they all do? Never let them forget their tainted history.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Would you rather he swept it under the carpet like they all do? Never let them forget their tainted history.

You're right mate, sorry.

Lets turn every thread into a discussion about child abuse. That's not weird at all.

This place is full of roasters at times. Just because you don't want to endlessly discuss something doesn't mean you condone it.

6 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

How is bringing up child abuse relevant to this thread?

If that's your preferred topic to discuss then fair enough, maybe just keep it to the relevant threads so the rest of us don't have to read your creepy patter in every other thread. Thanks in advance.

It's relevant because IMO Ally McCoist would have reported said abuse.

It also gets bheggars really really annoyed when the subject matter is brought up, not that i'm saying you're a bheggar but you are acting like one, and the forum is crawling with them this week.

Oh you're calling ME creepy but yet weren't you creeping on my profile about 5 mins ago?

Funny doing that when you obviously don't like my contributions to the board, stinking in fact.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's relevant because IMO Ally McCoist would have reported said abuse.

It also gets bheggars really really annoyed when the subject matter is brought up, not that i'm saying you're a bheggar but you are acting like one, and the forum is crawling with them this week.

Oh you're calling ME creepy but yet weren't you creeping on my profile about 5 mins ago?

Funny doing that when you obviously don't like my contributions to the board, stinking in fact.

I'm acting like a bheggar because I don't post about child abuse.

Sound logic.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'm acting like a bheggar because I don't post about child abuse.

Sound logic.

You actually are posting about it.

You're posting about me mentioning it too much, like it bothers you.

Why would it bother you?

If you didn't like it and didn't want to post about it then you wouldn't reply.....but you did.

Sound logic.

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Was it creepy when you were on my profile this week?

It's a forum mate, people look at other users profiles. Get over yourself :lol:

You're worth the watching though, don't act like i am the only one to say it.

It is a forum, that much is true.

Usually when i see something i don't like, i ignore it.

But here's you diving in because i mention child abuse at celtic or within the kafflick church.

Exposing them if you like, but you don't like that? 

Strange.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You're worth the watching though.

I'm flattered.

Maybe if it was someone more relevant watching me then I'd be worried. I know I'm not a tarrier though and so do others on the forum so continue watching all you like.

I'll stick to talking football and you can stick to your crusade to raise awareness of child abuse. I'll leave it here because I don't really have the interest in being dragged into a length conversation with you, it kills brain cells.