Piggery Roll Call

Know of a good few bears boycotting, and even more good bears struggling for a brief. But I'm fortunate enough to have one to go watch the Queen's eleven alongside thousands of my own.

Lower section 115 for me.

Just over 24 hours to go til we hopefully begin ramming their overconfidence and false superiority bullshit down their throats.

Who else will be there? 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Been years since I was last over there, any carry out shops nearby? No chance will I take one on the bus with me.

There's no point mate.  It's jumping with they fucks. Bus takes you too close to make it to a shop. Get a bottle of wine n put it in coke bottle or mad dog and lucazade bottle 

4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

115 for OP? Youll be right on the segregation probably.

I'll be there.

Aye my problem is I'm only a couple of rows from the front. Shite view. Will probably head to a row further back with boys from the bus.

Thinking about it now, I've been there well into double figures over the years and not once have I been right on segregation or in the upper tier. Normally get the shite dog leg area nearest to their main stand.

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

He's on kpl bus mate. He'll sort you out if there's space. 

Good stuff.  I had sent a text to Stewart D who runs the bus but heard nothing back.  I went with the KPL a few times last year.  I just assumed there would be seats on there since tickets are few and far between.

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Good stuff.  I had sent a text to Stewart D who runs the bus but heard nothing back.  I went with the KPL a few times last year.  I just assumed there would be seats on there since tickets are few and far between.

This season I heard  he's taken a back seat mate and someone else is organising it.  BEEN will defos sort you ooutmate