Suggest one tactic or strategy you'd like to see us adopt tomorrow.

OlegKuznetsov

29 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

my initial thoughts were to do a W.S. play it tight with 3 at the back. allowing full backs more freedom to attack

however any 3 from Hill, Wilson, Keirnan, Senderos, i just dont think we have the quality there, to play that type of game.

so i would go for a back 4 and attack them at every opportunity as there defence (like ours) is the weakest part of their team.

i am looking for Barton to deliver the goods, stay calm and boss the midfield.

FOD.

TAV SENDEROS KEIRNAN or WILSON (if fit?), WALLACE.

ROSSITER

O.HALLORAN,, BARTON FORRESTER, HALLIDAY

GARNER  

SUBS

KRANJAR, WAGHORN  MILLER, HILL, MCKAY GILKS .

GIVES US OPTIONS IN ALL AREAS TO MAKE CHANGES

I know we all have our opinions but that's a really bad starting XI and the team will be nowhere near that. Kranjcar, Miller and McKay will all start, for starters.  And we don't play 4141.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More direct.

Not saying go all route one but Tavernier has been brilliant this season and some of his crosses have been right on the money, our problem is we don't burst baws to get into the box. Garner would be a good option from the start.

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

I know we all have our opinions but that's a really bad starting XI and the team will be nowhere near that. Kranjcar, Miller and McKay will all start, for starters.  And we don't play 4141.

No chance Kranjcar will start...absolutely none.

I'm actually hoping we can play between the lines tomorrow. Every game we've played  (other than dundee) have packed their defence. The smellies will be more offensive 

I think they will allow us to play from the back tomorrow but the moment we play the ball forward they'll try to pounce on it and run at our central defence. Tranny fucker did that at Liverpool a lot.

Getting more optimistic by the hour ??

Imperitive we get on the front foot from the start...snarling into them and keeping the ball for the first 10 mins will get the mutants in the stands getting de ja vue.....Creating chances isn't big for me in that period...i think showing them who's boss will fuck them right up...ok i'll take 3-0 after 10 mins but we won't win this game if we let them boss it. Big game for Barton!