Suggest one tactic or strategy you'd like to see us adopt tomorrow.

OlegKuznetsov

I'm worried about our midfield that we might get overrun but I just would love to see us be confident on the ball and go there and try and control the game. 

There going to be on us very quickly so I would like to see us with a lot of width. One or two passes then switch the play to either. Keep them chasing us over the park. We need to try and hurt their full backs. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We should start Garner. They know very little about him,& this could be his type of game to excel in.

Yep as above. High tempo banging the ball on to the 6 yard line (preferably in the onion bag) any chance we get. 

One thing I do want to see is their fans letting themselves down badly. I hope for us to be out in front with 5 mins to go and they invade the pitch. Banners proclaiming "free every fucker" and "I love the IRA".

Total ban from all domestic and European football for a decade.

we need to press with the same intensity we did last season, as we've failed to do it once this year.

Waldo and Tav have to get forward, take risks, the overlap from them is what creates the space for the strikers and midfielders to lose their men in and around the box

On 09/09/2016 at 10:43 PM, Misteral said:

I know we all have our opinions but that's a really bad starting XI and the team will be nowhere near that. Kranjcar, Miller and McKay will all start, for starters.  And we don't play 4141.

maybe we should have then?

Kranjcar was useless, its all about opinions and i did not think today was a game for him, to start.

there were many others below par, i just think the shape of the team was Wrong