Suggest one tactic or strategy you'd like to see us adopt tomorrow.

OlegKuznetsov

For me, I;d like us to shoot at every possibility and whip in crosses whenever we get to the byline.

We fuck about too much and never take advantage of our opportunities.

Perhaps the Old Firm atmosphere will cause our normally patient, perhaps overly so, passing game cause us to hasten our attacks like has done previously in big games against Dundee and the Scum.

I'm getting quite hopeful, thinking how expectations are weighing more heavily on the scum, and the pressure of the atmosphere, and that it all might be a bit too much for them and we might get a result, particularly if we're more deadly in front of goal than our usual passing game allows. 

I hope we're shooting from all angles, rather than waiting for the perfect chances. The atmosphere might just make us do that.

I almost fancy putting a bet on.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Intensity, high tempo and directness. When we move it quickly and directly we can be unstoppable. If we can get it to our wide men faster and then get support into the box we really can cause a whole host of problems. To execute it best though we need legs, energy and pace so guys like McKay, Windass, Waghorn, MOH, Forrester, Tav & Wallace especially, whether starting or coming on will be huge...........

Playing O'Halloran through the middle and playing quick through balls past Toure for the boy to run onto would be probably our most lethal attack.

If you watch us you'll see that we pin teams into their own box and create and take nothing as a result, too many bodies and not enough brilliance; instead of doing that when we need a goal we should employ my first idea, get the goals, then unleash the "attack" that we've been seeing for months as it truly is our best defense until we sign Amo.

I know that's 2 but I'll combine them into 1 if any of you have a problem with it, I do honestly feel we've did everything back to front and made it difficult for ourselves this season and for the chunk of last season. Game against them will tell us if it's a cunning plan or that the truth has been in front of us all along.