The night before the storm

KeyserSoze

40 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In just over 12 hours time Bernadette will feel the clattering thump of a coffee table against her dome.

1 like = 1 respect

Get the candles out.

Don't forget the struggle the SSPCA will be under treating battered dogs. Or is that the same thing as the Bernadettes? If not, then save the dugs and put the Bernadettes in kennels.

Was so determined not to do my usual of watching videos of us pumping the Fenian bastards in the past - and just have a good sleep ahead of a big day tomorrow. Regrettably I've drunk 6 of the beers I bought for tomorrow and am listening to sectarian music and thinking I'm not going to sleep a wink. God bless the queen, FTP and come on the Rangers at midday tomorrow. If we play to the best of our abilities we can shit all over them. WATP

4 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Sitting in my hotel balcony here in lanzarote guzzling cold beer with 'the tunes' blaring from my iPod. 

Lets pump these dirty fenian bastards!!!

You need to make 54 more posts before midday.   

Oh and FTP, getting the tunes on now that the wife's away to bed.  Yassssss!

6 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

Was so determined not to do my usual of watching videos of us pumping the Fenian bastards in the past - and just have a good sleep ahead of a big day tomorrow. Regrettably I've drunk 6 of the beers I bought for tomorrow and am listening to sectarian music and thinking I'm not going to sleep a wink. God bless the queen, FTP and come on the Rangers at midday tomorrow. If we play to the best of our abilities we can shit all over them. WATP

Sectarian music? What's that? I only listen to music from my culture but Fuck the pope anyway :541: