Billythebear77

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Warburton's more of Plan A is absolutely tedious, we're like a group of kids chasing them about out there. Rid-neck.Ā 

Don't agree m8, the three off the tarriers goals were the defences fault!!!....Kiernan is honestly the WORST defender I've saw playing for our club and I've seen some shite over the years!!!!.....at least one decent defender bought this season would have made the differenceĀ 

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Get Warburton out tae am fucking sick of this myth about attacking football Iv no seen any today, all Iv seen is a defensive shambles, can't pass can't control the ball, Warburton has had his day now fuck off!

@gogzy another one for you mate

We need to sort the defence out ASAP. The signing of a solid no-nonsense defender in January is a must. King HAS to put his hand in his pocket.

Meanwhile MWĀ must sort the tactics out to offer our defence more protection. But more importantly stop us being so susceptible at set pieces. WTF does Davie Weir do through the week, it doesn't appear to be defensive training that's apparent.

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Get Warburton out tae am fucking sick of this myth about attacking football Iv no seen any today, all Iv seen is a defensive shambles, can't pass can't control the ball, Warburton has had his day now fuck off!

We've been a shambles today. And we desperately need some quality at the back. I think we will win fuck all this season. I still have faith in Warburton. I think he's the best man we could have right now. He can keep building this squadĀ