Barton

RyanRfc

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fuck off dick. 

Are u having a fucking laugh this isnt going on this game, hes been fukin shite since the season started I thought he would have earned his stripes today but has he fuck! mouthpiece who does fuck all 

Barton our best player on the park today...Kiernan who I backed,caused the first 2 goals...Barton was great and composed on the ball...Scott brown won the 50/50 as he hit the ball before it hit the ground...which is against the rules btw...50/50 means first one to hit the ball when the ball hits the ground...as u can see the ball doesn't hit the ground 

3 minutes ago, jdonald755 said:

Barton our best player on the park today...Kiernan who I backed,caused the first 2 goals...Barton was great and composed on the ball...Scott brown won the 50/50 as he hit the ball before it hit the ground...which is against the rules btw...50/50 means first one to hit the ball when the ball hits the ground...as u can see the ball doesn't hit the ground 

Talk absolute fucking shite, Brown showed him up.

3 minutes ago, jdonald755 said:

Are you related to him? Composed on the ball? You've got to be fishing...

7 minutes ago, jdonald755 said:

what a load of rubbish barton was aweful far too slow and poor passing kranjcar should never have started and as far keirnan  no comment and to think i have defended him in the past

He's the highest profile player at the club so will get stick. However, to blame him for today's shambles or single him out is an utter joke. He was left overrun in the first half because of Krancjar impersonating Nicky Law and then has had to go and play at CH because of where the fuck up comes from. People see what they wanna see.