Warburton

STEPPS BOY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP has just stated his opinion and whilst I wish I could disagree we have an Uncomfortable Truth to look at and we might not even finish 2nd if dramatic improvements don't happen...the signings of Barton Hill Niko and Sanderos look to be very poor business and he could indeed be getting his P45 wrapped in Christmas paper..A long hard Season ahead now and I hope EVERYONE can improve...

All those comments I read from Brentford fans saying they were glad to see the back of Warburton. Frustrated at how he couldn't care less about defence or training set pieces it seemed. About how his stubbornness was his downfall etc.

Soul crushing today. Been shite since we statistically won the fucking championship title. The second we knew we mathematically won the title last season we shut off and have YET to turn back on in my opinion. 

I did say when we were making signings I was getting the feeling Warburton has underestimated the top league in scotland, sadly it's true.

Those signings were just not of the standard required to do anything in this league.

Warburton can say "we'll learn from it" all he wants, if he doesn't learn from that shite today very quickly and make moves to rectify the situation him and dave will be out on their arse very quickly.

But then again, with warburton here king doesn't need to spend money, if a new management came in he would so...

We'll see.

Our priority this summer should of been central defence, and look what we have ended up with, a 37 yr slower than Boyd, and a free desperate for a club that we never signed till the very last day.

Is it Warburton not spending the money, or there being no money.