• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HeHaw said:

We will finish 3rd imo.

Said as soon and Rodgers came in that he would make some half decent signings and get that team playing and he has, the only positive for us is the fact that due to Ronny Deilas years Celtic are 2-3 years ahead of us whereas they should have been 5-7 years ahead. They will finish double digits ahead of us and we will battle it out with Hearts for 2nd and lose it in the last weeks of the season.

The next two games will give an indication to where we will end up and if we lose them we are looking at bottom six. My reasoning is that no one in this league has worse central defenders than all four of ours and every team can exploit that on the day. A shocking predicament for us to be in and should never be.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I care more, yet you started and continue it. Hmm.

Dear god, no. I'm saying you can't make epically stupid generalisations about someone's view on a subject based on a post or two. Which is exactly what you decided to do, in typical boardroom fashion.

I apologise for making epically stupid generalisations ;)

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This comes down to one thing and one thing only - investment (or lack of)

I got shouted down on here end of last season when I claimed we can't do this on the cheap - it's simply not possible or every team would be doing it. The Dave King can do no wrong brigade were the ones vocal trying to shut me up on it.

I also got scoffed at even a week ago saying Celtic have bought wisely with Dembele and Sinclair - in fact one guy even tried telling me if Griffiths was injured then Dembele wouldn't fill the void - well hat trick today 

Mark Warburton has been let down badly by King and his lies of investment

Senderos was pish at Arsenal and pish now despite the football manager brigade pointing to his cv of clubs played for 

do the custodians of our club have any idea how embarrassing this is sat in a neutral pub in Dubai with football fans of all clubs watching with interest and me having to justify this pish? 

I was wrong about Nico and Barton I thought they were good signings but the rest of the shite we've bought is just that ... Shite 

senderos and Kiernan should never play for us again 

i expect to see some big plans behind the scenes for Jan if not that lying cunt King needs chased 

Not going to go into most of your rant but regardless of board the reason all bears are hurting tonight is down to Warburtons naivety , even with the tools at his disposal he's responsible for today. Every Rangers fan I spoke to all week was struggling to pick the team but NOT ONE  had Kranjcar in it. The board will get plenty flack and you'll do most of it but your firing at the wrong target today. 

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The next two games will give an indication to where we will end up and if we lose them we are looking at bottom six. My reasoning is that no one in this league has worse central defenders than all four of ours and every team can exploit that on the day. A shocking predicament for us to be in and should never be.

Teams know how to handle us and because we refuse to play any other way it hinders us to fuck. If a team can retain possession for the first 20 minutes our game is fucked. I honestly feel we have a pretty decent back four that would be capable of finishing top 3 but because of the way we play it reduce them to run of the mill bottom half SPFL defence. 

38 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Not going to go into most of your rant but regardless of board the reason all bears are hurting tonight is down to Warburtons naivety , even with the tools at his disposal he's responsible for today. Every Rangers fan I spoke to all week was struggling to pick the team but NOT ONE  had Kranjcar in it. The board will get plenty flack and you'll do most of it but your firing at the wrong target today. 

Awrite fergy 

45 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

May be possible but he did sign a new deal in the summer

Didn't I read he only got an increase in salary, which apparently he was already promised, but didn't extend it? I maybe wrong. Either way, I think it was King's way of placating the fans after the SCF disaster.

23 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Teams know how to handle us and because we refuse to play any other way it hinders us to fuck. If a team can retain possession for the first 20 minutes our game is fucked. I honestly feel we have a pretty decent back four that would be capable of finishing top 3 but because of the way we play it reduce them to run of the mill bottom half SPFL defence. 

Fuck sake you were doing alright until............................

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Didn't I read he only got an increase in salary, which apparently he was already promised, but didn't extend it? I maybe wrong. Either way, I think it was King's way of placating the fans after the SCF disaster.

He extended it by a year, runs out in 2019

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I got shouted down on here end of last season when I claimed we can't do this on the cheap - it's simply not possible or every team would be doing it. The Dave King can do no wrong brigade were the ones vocal trying to shut me up on it.

I also got scoffed at even a week ago saying Celtic have bought wisely with Dembele and Sinclair - in fact one guy even tried telling me if Griffiths was injured then Dembele wouldn't fill the void - well hat trick today 

Senderos was pish at Arsenal and pish now despite the football manager brigade pointing to his cv of clubs played for 

do the custodians of our club have any idea how embarrassing this is sat in a neutral pub in Dubai with football fans of all clubs watching with interest and me having to justify this pish? 

I was wrong about Nico and Barton I thought they were good signings but the rest of the shite we've bought is just that ... Shite 

i expect to see some big plans behind the scenes for Jan if not that lying cunt King needs chased 

Haven't read the previous six pages, but you sum it up far better than I could just now.

All salient points and hitting the nail firmly on the head.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

I think blaming the Board lets MW off the hook. Seems to me Warburton has had some good backing and has brought in alot of players, more than likely on  wages that will bring us in at a substantial loss this year, but deviating from his young and energetic line is looking like a big mistake.

Kranjcar and Barton are looking like big mistakes. Hill and Senderos are looking like big mistakes. Continuing to rely on Kiernan is a big mistake. Some of his lineups have left a hell of a lot to be desired. 

Looks to me like a fair amount of investment has likely gone into the squad, but we've invested it poorly, unlike the tims. It's hard to say how much effort and cash the Board has put in at this moment in time without seeing the costs involved in the guys brought in, but some of the manager's mistakes are clear.

spot on mate I agree with everything you say there.

My 4 teenage boys all watched the game with me and they don't often watch SPL and their comments were 

I knew Scottish football was bad but your defence is a complete shambles. Who is that number 4?

That little bloke on the wing was brilliant last year. What happened 

Why have you signed loads of old people from English football that nobody else wants ?

Where's that Forrester bloke?

Windass looks like the only decent player you have got. 

Omg Senderos was even rubbish 15 years ago why on earth did you buy him?

Your manager isn't looking so magic now is he?

Being the only Rangers fan in a family ain't always easy :(

7 minutes ago, BluebearDory said:

My 4 teenage boys all watched the game with me and they don't often watch SPL and their comments were 

I knew Scottish football was bad but your defence is a complete shambles. Who is that number 4?

That little bloke on the wing was brilliant last year. What happened 

Why have you signed loads of old people from English football that nobody else wants ?

Where's that Forrester bloke?

Windass looks like the only decent player you have got. 

Omg Senderos was even rubbish 15 years ago why on earth did you buy him?

Your manager isn't looking so magic now is he?

Being the only Rangers fan in a family ain't always easy :(

They know better than warburton does!

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

? Do you want to go back to spending money that we don't have? What about all the money that's been spent behind the scenes building the infastsrtucture . The club has to move forward but not over invest . We will catch them because we are the best team in the world. Watp