Honestly disgusting

K.A.I

This comes down to one thing and one thing only - investment (or lack of)

I got shouted down on here end of last season when I claimed we can't do this on the cheap - it's simply not possible or every team would be doing it. The Dave King can do no wrong brigade were the ones vocal trying to shut me up on it.

I also got scoffed at even a week ago saying Celtic have bought wisely with Dembele and Sinclair - in fact one guy even tried telling me if Griffiths was injured then Dembele wouldn't fill the void - well hat trick today 

Mark Warburton has been let down badly by King and his lies of investment

Senderos was pish at Arsenal and pish now despite the football manager brigade pointing to his cv of clubs played for 

do the custodians of our club have any idea how embarrassing this is sat in a neutral pub in Dubai with football fans of all clubs watching with interest and me having to justify this pish? 

I was wrong about Nico and Barton I thought they were good signings but the rest of the shite we've bought is just that ... Shite 

senderos and Kiernan should never play for us again 

i expect to see some big plans behind the scenes for Jan if not that lying cunt King needs chased 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

McCoist said we're 2 or 3 years off the pace and even though loads of people hated to accept those comments. 

After this game - it is apparent that actually he could be quite right, they are very valid comments from one of the best bears.

Nah, some of us just hate that prick mate, so best not mention him especially when we've just been beaten like that by the scum.

But you go and give him a nice blowy, just do it in private if you will.

2 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

McCoist said we're 2 or 3 years off the pace and even though loads of people hated to accept those comments. 

After this game - it is apparent that actually he could be quite right, they are very valid comments from one of the best bears.

Fuck mccoist he's the prick that has set us back years

3 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

Why you bringing that prick into it? 

Warburtons attitude was right in his response - the point is it shouldn't take 3 years when lying prick King opens his wallet 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Nah, some of us just hate that prick mate, so best not mention him especially when we've just been beaten like that by the scum.

But you go and give him a nice blowy, just do it in private if you will.

I've got nothing to say to you.

Highly disappointing, but not unexpected....

Until we have some kind of defence, and return to the high pressing nature of last season, we're not playing plan a, and are there for the taking.

I think king and Warburton saw it coming, as we all did. You'd be stupid not to see it coming. 

Until we can compete financially, we'll be hard pushed to pick up any trophies. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Warburton let down by King for lack of investment. 

Fans let down by Warburton for bad signingings and wrong selection. 

Players let down Warburton today, Senderos and Krancjar particularly. 

Raging at the lot of them. 

I think Warburtons hands have been tied. Apart from Garner, theres been no investment this season. King should seek investment, or hand the riens over to someone who can get it.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The line in bold for me. I have no doubt that the players we have possess the quality to beat them but so many of them have gone backwards. Before people harp on about the step up in quality its not just the quality of their play but their attitude. Only Windass and Garner showed the fight required today and only Windass and perhaps Tavernier showed anything going forward.

We were so hungry last year, we looked possessed at times and now we sit back like we did under Walters reign but the key difference is Walter could pick a defence.

It's hard to know how this can be fixed. We can invest millions in January but if there is something more fundamentally wrong with the squad now then no amount of investment will sort it out.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You've hit all the main points.

I said before that MW has misjudged this league and he's still to prove himself as a Rangers manager.

His lack of two decent CD signings whether it's him or King has been there to see and has never been addressed.

His starting line up and his loyalty to play certain players and not others his a massive mistake and might cost him if he actually learns and doesn't keep saying he and the team are learning.

Fkn raging as we knew our weakness yet never tried to fix it ??

8 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

Shut the fuck up you wanker