Well done Rangers

will2203

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, will2203 said:

A fucking embarrassment.......but at least we will wake up tomorrow knowing we are Protestants and the tarriers will still be fenian scum.!

We are the PEOPLE. No Surrender.

Does your maw know your on the computer?....we were pish....embarrassed by that mob!!

14 minutes ago, will2203 said:

A fucking embarrassment.......but at least we will wake up tomorrow knowing we are Protestants and the tarriers will still be fenian scum.!

We are the PEOPLE. No Surrender.

Absolute twat.. What the fuck this shite has to do with today's performance or even football, I am fucked if I know. Asshole.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I was at the game. Were you?

Fucking humiliating performance which has fuck all to do with proddie fucking anything.

I would not give those cunts the money but you can if you want. Your choice Danny.

i give my team the money through my 41 years of going to Ibrox and more recently my 17 years season ticket money.

Just now, will2203 said:

I would not give those cunts the money but you can if you want. Your choice Danny.

i give my team the money through my 41 years of going to Ibrox and more recently my 17 years season ticket money.

That's a no then.

Fucking well done my arse you fucking embarrassment happy clappy baw sack.

13 minutes ago, frazer89 said:

worse performwngers team, no creativity, no energy 

can no longer hold my tongue this team needs a serious boot up the arse quickly!

I has saw a lot worse than that, hopefully IT will give the manager food for thought about both having INdividuals without pace playing together and setting up against good teams with pace.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

I has saw a lot worse than that, hopefully IT will give the manager food for thought about both having INdividuals without pace playing together and setting up against good teams with pace.

Any team with a bit of pace up front is going to cause us all sorts of problems this season

3 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

6-2 at piggery when oneil took over? We had less excuses then to be fair lol

edit: saying that at least we scored 2

Never a 6-2 game with the chances we blew . At one stage I really thought we were going to pull it off . 

Cant say the same with this one . :( 

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Food for thought ffs?

If ever it needs an overhaul it's now.

Get the favourites to fuck and the form players on.