Krancjar

1NachoNovo

I was fucking buzzing when we signed him. Thought we had a real peach on our hands. Not doubting his ability, but at one point today, I was seriously fuming at him.

He took a shot from just outside the box, which rebounded out to the left, which KM chased down and got. Did Niko make any effort to keep going? Did he fuck. He just stood there like the junkie bastard that stands at the bus stop outside my local londis, asking for 20p for his bus fare. Honestly think he couldn't give a fuck.

Seriously pisses me off when players just give up after kicking a ball once and the magic didn't happen. IMO, it's a sign that they think they are more important than the club. He shouldn't be here imo. His own ambition means more than ours.

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I was fucking buzzing when we signed him. Thought we had a real peach on our hands. Not doubting his ability, but at one point today, I was seriously fuming at him.

He took a shot from just outside the box, which rebounded out to the left, which KM chased down and got. Did Niko make any effort to keep going? Did he fuck. He just stood there like the junkie bastard that stands at the bus stop outside my local londis, asking for 20p for his bus fare. Honestly think he couldn't give a fuck.

Seriously pisses me off when players just give up after kicking a ball once and the magic didn't happen. IMO, it's a sign that they think they are more important than the club. He shouldn't be here imo. His own ambition means more than ours.

Said it before we signed him , another duff signing and should never have started today. 

We've fucked it in regards to transfers. It's pretty clear Niko and Barton are shadows of their formers selves but we've got them both on multiple year deals on decent wages. Why MW changes from his young and hungry approach I'll never know.

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He's a quality player, but the rest of our midfield isn't good enough to accommodate him.

Not sure about 'quality player' any more, but he still has ability. I agree though, he needs to be a luxury player that floats about and relies on others to do the other donkey tasks but we're not good enough to accommodate that.

I don't think he's going to work for us.

I said before the game he should be brought on with half an hour to go, when legs are heavy and he can unlock defences.

He started which was the wrong choice. The pace was too fast and the game passed him by.

If I can see it without having any managerial experience, how the fuck can MW or DW not and they see him everyday. Shambles.