Our biggest weakness

The Godfather

Rob fucking Kiernan

I don't want to see that boy in a Rangers shirt ever again, he was to blame for two of the goals and made a tit of it along with the bald one for number 3 before 'hobbling' off.

Boy shat it and was found out again just like with Hivs that he is a huge burden in important games. He's essentially a centre back who can't defend yet thinks he can spray a ball about like Beckham. 

How many chances does MW need to give him before seeing what we all see? A donkey in a Rangers shirt. 

If he is playing in our back 4 this season we can forget about Europe and the cups!

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

The manager is the biggest weakness.

Kiernan is fucking awful but it's been long enough now that it's the managers fault for keep selecting him.

This exactly. For some reason Kiernan is Warburtons golden child, this is no-ones elses fault but the Managers.

6 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

I've honestly never disliked a Rangers player as much I do him. 

Tbh, I'm not at all surprised at all by his crap performance today. He plays exactly like a English league 1 SQUAD player at best. What you see is what you get. Very poor signing.

Warburton inability to learn from past mistakes, even though he keeps telling us they will, and his stubbornness in playing 4-3-3 every week is our biggest weakness. Until these points are addressed results like today will become the norm.

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

This exactly. For some reason Kiernan is Warburtons golden child, this is no-ones elses fault but the Managers.

MW does have his favourites it seems and some are guaranteed a starting place.I love MW's football philosophy but by picking the same underperforming players week in week out makes a mockery of last season when we wouldn't fill our bench because a player had to earn the right to be there.

Seems that only meant as a sub as quite a few are actually making the team undeservedly in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Rob fucking Kiernan

I don't want to see that boy in a Rangers shirt ever again, he was to blame for two of the goals and made a tit of it along with the bald one for number 3 before 'hobbling' off.

Boy shat it and was found out again just like with Hivs that he is a huge burden in important games. He's essentially a centre back who can't defend yet thinks he can spray a ball about like Beckham. 

How many chances does MW need to give him before seeing what we all see? A donkey in a Rangers shirt. 

If he is playing in our back 4 this season we can forget about Europe and the cups!

Who do we play in defence? From what i can see they're all as bad as each other.

Dave the glib and shameless liar King is the biggest problem with our club.

He has put no money into the club and boy does it fucking show.

It was obvious to all of us that a new central defense was required and we get Clint over the Hill and Phillipa Sendmeoff.

I might as well just rip up the coupons I put on Rangers for this season after today's capitulation.

We have no decent CB's so it's not just down to Kiernan. Is it just me or does Lee Wallace offer zero cover to the CB's? I often wander where he is at times he's so slow in getting back into position. his runs and link up play with McKay are too predictable, he constantly backs off players and he doesn't tackle. He is equally liable for our poor defensive displays captain or  not he needs dropped. 

I have stuck up for this guy...I don't think he is a bad footballer but seemed to me the occasion got the better of him...he cost us the first 2 goals...feel I need to hold my hands up and say he isn't rangers class...I disagree with the joey Barton Critism...felt he showed balls first 20 mins taking the ball and trying the play...we lost 2 cheap goals first half via Kiernan...back to basics and hopefully revenge at ibrox in Jan