Ragnar1872

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, will2203 said:

And the purpose of this pointless thread is?

Fuck off, you shit stirrer.

have you written to Nicola's gestapo yet?

The OP isnt a shit stirrer. The majority of fans wont be happy with this. The club will get a big fine, have to foot the bill and get our allocation for parkshed cut. If its proven to be true, which i believe it is as theres pics of bears doing it, then those responsible should be banned from rangers. Everyone is pissed off but we dont need any more excuses for the SFA to fuck us over.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

The OP isnt a shit stirrer. The majority of fans wont be happy with this. The club will get a big fine, have to foot the bill and get our allocation for parkshed cut. If its proven to be true, which i believe it is as theres pics of bears doing it, then those responsible should be banned from rangers. Everyone is pissed off but we dont need any more excuses for the SFA to fuck us over.

The allocation won't get cut and there will be no further punishment. Both sets of fans do it all the time. Both clubs seem to have accepted it as par for the course and cover the costs. It'd be nice if it were just their fans costing their club, though.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

The allocation won't get cut and there will be no further punishment. Both sets of fans do it all the time. Both clubs seem to have accepted it as par for the course and cover the costs. It'd be nice if it were just their fans costing their club, though.

We'll see because i sense a shit storm coming our way

Yes it is true, smashed the toilets to fucking bits, there was grown men for some reason trying to pull live wires apart, very intelligent, when I pointed out the danger of electrocution to one demolition man , I was answered with they fucking do it at Ibrox, ok then demolish away madman 

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

In all seriousness, why do people do that kind of thing? We all know that Rangers pays for it.

Because they are fucking idiots, don't give a fuck what the score is, recking toilets of opposition when everyone knows the club has to pick up the best is criminal and anyone found doing so should be told to gtf by the club.

Some idiots exist in our support they really do, all that will happen here is WE will get billed for a bunch of dickheads wrecking parts of their stadium. I saw a couple of guys in front of me trying to break the seats after the 4th goal went in for them and thought to myself.........fannies

1 minute ago, Albertz 78 said:

To be honest it's playing into the hands of the anti-Rangers propagandists by doing things like this and it's also just taking money away from the club that could have been put to better use.

Utterly pointless imho.

Spot on, I'd much rather they put £50k towards improving Ibrox than giving it to them. It's clear everyone hates us, this just gives them ammunition to slag off big bad Rangers.

Not condoning this, stupid thing to do but will Rangers really end up paying for it.

Was that not what they whinged about back in the early 90s, when they (with the press's backing) played the victim card when Murray banned them from Ibrox.