Celtic toilets

Ragnar1872

36 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

If it is true the idiots that did it can say fuck all about DK not investing in the team because with this happening we're gonna be even more out of pocket. The result wasnt embarrassing enough apparently so some minority decided to embarass our fans and club as a whole. 

Yeah because it costs 30-50 million to fix a ceiling in a toilet 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fucking arseholes. aye you's fucking rangers fans. how fucking stupid can you be? aye be fucking pissed off we got humilated with a 5-1 score but to destroy their toilets? what fucking good does that do? it's OUR club that's gonna need to pay for it. stop fucking spitting the dummy out and just go home ffs. 

24 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes it is true, smashed the toilets to fucking bits, there was grown men for some reason trying to pull live wires apart, very intelligent, when I pointed out the danger of electrocution to one demolition man , I was answered with they fucking do it at Ibrox, ok then demolish away madman 

Can't have an intelligent conversation with these halfwits,same as the ones that queue up inside an away ground

for something to eat, eh there's vans outside you fkn morons but no line their pockets

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

This is tradition ffs. I was at a game when they were set on fire.

Well that's good to know and we can all rest easy in the knowledge that the bill could have been even higher had the morons also burnt down their toilets.

1 minute ago, Jdee.RFC said:

Does our club actually pay for this tho ? How are they held accountable really for actions of twhoevet has done this ?? I'm genuinely asking 

Theres an agreement between clubs that they will pay for damage caused in the away end by the away fans

2 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

It shouldn't happen, but it does, Ibrox or Parkhead, the away end toilets are always the same.

so get a few beers a couple bottles of wine and try n forget today ever happened....canny believe there is folk worried about the fucking toilets !!

it's money coming out of our club. aye let's no fucking worry. or who knows maybe king will happily pay the bill...that shitey toilet is worth far more than our players and management. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill - in fact I'll pay for the ceiling if King invests ... Deal? 

Do we as a support need to give the anti Rangers media more ammo to fire at us..??..

It is thug behaviour that I would expect from them..not Rangers fans..It actually makes the shambles on the park worse..I thought Rangers fans were brought up..Not dragged up like the mhanky tarriers are..:power_of_anguish:

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Do we as a support need to give the anti Rangers media more ammo to fire at us..??..

It is thug behaviour that I would expect from them..not Rangers fans..It actually makes the shambles on the park worse..I thought Rangers fans were brought up..Not dragged up like the mhanky tarriers are..:power_of_anguish:

Did I say it was right ? 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill - in fact I'll pay for the ceiling if King invests ... Deal? 

Hey, Billy big baws. Better idea, Why don't you match Mr King in investing in our club? Seem to recall he is already £20M plus down. You?

Aye thought so....there is a reason why he is our club chairman and you are a keyboard Billy big baws mumping his gums.

5 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

It shouldn't happen, but it does, Ibrox or Parkhead, the away end toilets are always the same.

so get a few beers a couple bottles of wine and try n forget today ever happened....canny believe there is folk worried about the fucking toilets !!

But it is another clubs property and someone has to end up fixing the fucking mess.