Absolute wankers

GOAT

The lot of them don't deserve to wear that jersey and warburton better get his head oot his arse!!

ive seen us get pumped 6-2 and concede injury time goals at that shithole, but that was the worst of them all and Dave King better get his finger out his hole.

The 6-2 game was bad but we competed in many areas .Should have scored 3/4 that day but we had Berti and Rickson having shocking OF debuts .

The beggars were also a good team back then .

Today was worse because we didn't compete and our Manager was worse than clueless today against a very average beggar side.

A team that's also lost to the Mighty red Imps and should have been knocked out of Europe from team from Kazikstan .

Fucking shameful IMO

Just now, Virtuoso said:

King is only in to try and recuperate is previous losses. Anyone who thinks different is deluded.

The giggle gang have a lot to answer for...and they will.

Cunts need battered from pillar to post.

Have been saying your first sentence for years , its the only reason he's back.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The 6-2 game was bad but we competed in many areas .Should have scored 3/4 that day but we had Berti and Rickson having shocking OF debuts .

The beggars were also a good team back then .

Today was worse because we didn't compete and our Manager was worse than clueless today against a very average beggar side.

A team that's also lost to the Mighty red Imps and should have been knocked out of Europe from team from Kazikstan .

Fucking shameful IMO

The 6-2 game we should have had a penalty at 3-1, and tried to get involve in the game, today was just an absolute shambles I am fucking scunnerred.  Just back from the pub,  was going to go for a sleep, not now though I'm away for a cargo

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

The 6-2 game we should have had a penalty at 3-1, and tried to get involve in the game, today was just an absolute shambles I am fucking scunnerred.  Just back from the pub,  was going to go for a sleep, not now though I'm away for a cargo

I with you there Goat . Hate losing but today rips your heart out .

I know I'm having a few tonight

Can't defend corners,  centre backs that are caught out time and time again, big name players not performing. MW has a big job on his hands to address these issues, many of which were evident last season, he either can't sort it or needs a Jock Wallace streak about him that scares the shit out the players that they know it's unacceptable.  Giving nothing up but we need it sorted soon.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We also had a perfectly good goal chalked off just before half time that would have made it 3-2. The 6-2 game wasn't as bad as the scoreline suggests. Today was much worse.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I with you there Goat . Hate losing but today rips your heart out .

I know I'm having a few tonight

Am absolutely disgusted mate, part of me knows warburton has it it in him to be decent manager but the other part of me is wanting to get smith out of retirement because we know what we'll get with him.

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

We also had a perfectly good goal chalked off just before half time that would have made it 3-2. The 6-2 game wasn't as bad as the scoreline suggests. Today was much worse.

It might actually be that im thing of instead of a penalty.  Their first goal that day aswell was offside.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Am absolutely disgusted mate, part of me knows warburton has it it in him to be decent manager but the other part of me is wanting to get smith out of retirement because we know what we'll get with him.

There is no doubting Mark is a capable manager .Is he good enough for us .

After today .Things have to change for the better and sharpish

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

we need 2 quality cb's that can pass attack the ball and mark men. Get that well be fine 3 scum goals gifted to them today that can't go on.

I agree but where are we going to find these type of defenders?  We don't seem to be scouting much outside the uk so will be looking at inflated prices for players in championship or top half league 1.Probably going to cost around £4 million to do so.

22 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

King is only in to try and recuperate his previous losses. Anyone who thinks different is deluded.

The giggle gang have a lot to answer for...and they will.

Cunts need battered from pillar to post.

Agreed all along with that statement. 

As good as the cosmetic changes have been on Ibrox I wouldn't be suprised to see some of them to be brought forward from next summer to the next few weeks to try and distract some flak.

It is different when you have millions of pounds worth of players on the park then its a shit performance but we have a team from the BB jumble sale cause the fucking board never gave MW enough sheckles to spend so it was coming today but us as fans never want to admit it but by fuck it is going to bite now.

2 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

I agree but where are we going to find these type of defenders?  We don't seem to be scouting much outside the uk so will be looking at inflated prices for players in championship or top half league 1.Probably going to cost around £4 million to do so.

I kinda agree mate and what I suggest might be completely unrealistic even 1 quality cb along side one of our current cb would help the situation if we can identify a target and its gonna cost 4million then the board will need to find it simple

Had to endure being right on the segregation, closest I've ever been to they smelly retards during a game,fucking horrible experience from start to finish, as a small and insignificant act of defiance I flatly refused to leave until the end, do any of our players or hierarchy realise how much it hurts us having to go through that, somehow I doubt it, serious questions have to be asked of our custodians now ,and if there are no acceptable answers, where do we go from here?

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

It might actually be that im thing of instead of a penalty.  Their first goal that day aswell was offside.

Correct.Sutton after 50 seconds was offside.Rod Wallace on stroke of halftime had a legitimate goal chalked off for offside. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Same mate, I'm absolutely disgusted. Bunch of useless arse holes. So many of our so called big players didn't show up today. Barton can get to fuck and take senderos with him. 

Fucking raging and away to drink it off 

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

The lot of them don't deserve to wear that jersey and warburton better get his head oot his arse!!

ive seen us get pumped 6-2 and concede injury time goals at that shithole, but that was the worst of them all and Dave King better get his finger out his hole.

Goat you  need to chill...that result was always  a possibility with this squad(defence)....I've seen us get pumped there with far better teams than the current breed.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had to endure being right on the segregation, closest I've ever been to they smelly retards during a game,fucking horrible experience from start to finish, as a small and insignificant act of defiance I flatly refused to leave until the end, do any of our players or hierarchy realise how much it hurts us having to go through that, somehow I doubt it, serious questions have to be asked of our custodians now ,and if there are no acceptable answers, where do we go from here?

Best seat when we win,worst when we lose. And you're right,  don't think anyone hurts more than the fans,which like you say the suits don't see, 50 notes down plus them having the bragging rights at work etc, fucking torture