Senderos

After that performance today it's alarming to think that we watched him training with us for weeks and decided he was worth signing.

I don't doubt that he'll be given more chances as he'll probably be Warburton's first choice defender so I hope he proves me wrong on this but fuck me I didn't think we could get any worse than the 3 centre backs we already had.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen.

MW waited so long in the window to bring in a CB that it was basically Senderos or nothing due to the window about to shut.

The first thing position that should have been addressed after the cup final was the CB but for some crazy reason it seemed to be the last.

1 minute ago, Albertz 78 said:

MW waited so long in the window to bring in a CB that it was basically Senderos or nothing due to the window about to shut.

The first thing position that should have been addressed after the cup final was the CB but for some crazy reason it seemed to be the last.

I wish we settled for nothing.

4 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

After that performance today it's alarming to think that we watched him training with us for weeks and decided he was worth signing.

I don't doubt that he'll be given more chances as he'll probably be Warburton's first choice defender so I hope he proves me wrong on this but fuck me I didn't think we could get any worse than the 3 centre backs we already had.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen.

I remember thinking Nicky Clark must be fucking amazing in training to get a look in and for our defenders it's looking similar because during the game they make so many mistakes. It's not that they don't do anything that's worthy of praise because there are moments but those moments aren't on top of a solid basic defensive display it's riddled with errors, misjudgements and general slapstick defending.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy was touted all round europe looking for a mug to take him on and last day of the window they found that mug.

Warburton hasn't a fuckin clue what a good defender looks like. To give Kiernan an extension to his contract defies belief.

You'd have thought Weir would know a decent defender when he saw one. I honestly think the panic button was hit after the failed attempts of signing a defender (going back to mariappa). We'd have been better playing Bates today than Senderos or Kiernan.

Terminate his contract now. For an experienced player with as many international caps as he has and all of his experience, that handball on a yellow card is nothing short of a disgrace. That's before we take into account his ridiculous lunge for one of their goals and the fact he has the pace of a steamroller stuck in first gear. Sold the jerseys today and shouldn't be given another appearance ever again. 

I think anybody will be made to look shite playing alongside Keirnan..His positioning for their third was fucking ridiculous when Senderos was going to the man and Keirnan should have tracked the runner. Look at Wilson he looked a decent centre half at Hearts and with us the first time but playing alongside Keirnan he looks rotten.. Saying that they were two stupid yellow cards.

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

Cut the guy a bit of slack.  Manager should never thrown him in to the game today, shows how concerned he must be over our defensive issues.  Tall order IMO to ask the guy to play first game after long layoff in that game/ environment.  

Sorry mate but you cannot defend the red card can you?

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Probably did look decent in training considering he's alongside they fucking momo's Kiernan, Clint and Wilson.

That and the fact we don't train set pieces etc :lol:

Also playing against our forwards in their current state of fitness & form!

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He wasn't bad at all until his moment of madness. He was solid up till then trying to defend on his own with the donkey next to him

Played them all onside at the second goal, then went flying past with his challenge, while their guy just put his foot on the ball and waved goodbye!

19 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Cut the guy a bit of slack.  Manager should never thrown him in to the game today, shows how concerned he must be over our defensive issues.  Tall order IMO to ask the guy to play first game after long layoff in that game/ environment.  

Same for Windass (albeit, he fared a bit better).

2 like that was way too big a risk.

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Not gonna lie, might be the bevy, might not, I thoyght he was decent. 

I thought he looked decent up until the third goal where it looked like him and kiernan got mixed up and both ended up on the same guy leaving one of them unmarked to score the goal. Apart from that he was doing OK but then ran into one of them to get a needless booking and then eventually the second yellow.