****Your official Rangers V Ross county thread****

AlCapone

1 hour ago, Amac9 said:

Does anyone genuinely believe we will win?

One thing that's for sure is we will concede a stupid fucking goal.

I don't feel confident at all

It's not like I fear Ross County, it's us that end up shooting ourselves in the foot all the time, we're our own worst enemy 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Somebody is due a pumping, I think it will be this lot. 

To be honest, we haven't played well enough to pump anyone so far this season. 

We will need to see a vastly improved performance if this is going to be a 'pumping'. Otherwise it will be a nervy afternoon.

I've now obliterated that horrible result from my memory - what result - and feel. or hope, I can't make my mind up that we will win tomorrow as the players must be hurting. I can't see Kiernan injury, Krancer taken off at HT, and of course Barton starting, so we might play a lot better.

Anyway, 4-1 is 18/1 with Ladbrokes, so I might have a bash at that.

The players must be wanting to repay the fans after some recent game or another.

4 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I was gonna say this the other day but decided not to. However, I think Ross County are almost guaranteed to score against the run of play in this one. I would say one of the dumplings at the back (Hill) being at fault.

If they do, they'll be the first to score against us, against the run of play!

Start with a midfield of halliday Holt and windass with a front 3 of MOH Garner and waghorn and it's a pumping. 

Holt is that player you need with enough composure to take that early chance and make it a comfortable afternoon. His late runs into the box are sorely missed, every cross ends up in an empty box

Without him miller snatches at chances while the rest of the team fail to pull the trigger passing or losing it everytime they get the ball and it's a nervy afternoon.

We win games with Holt, fact

What's the issue with Rossiter? Is he confirmed to be out? 

Buzzing for this game now considering how I wasn't feeling to excited about it earlier in the week. Hopefully we get the midfield dynamic right from the start this week and we aren't waiting 60 minutes until subs are made until we finally start playing. Feeling a 3-1 win this week but I'll take whatever result we get as long as it's 3 points. Yes performances are important but after last week and the debacle with Barton this week I feel it's important to just get 3 points on the board and work from there.

And for fuck sake can we not concede the first goal this time? Please!? 

Rangers fans  predict we'll lose a goal in every game and I'm no different. One thing I can guarantee is that while that remains the case and Warburton doesn't create a solid defence then he'll inevitably  be sacked. A team who's as easy to score against as us needs a forward line of Messi, Neymar and Suarez .