****Your official Rangers V Ross county thread****

AlCapone

That's a much better and familiar looking team. I don't know enough about Hill to judge but I think he had a rotter a few weeks ago. Lets hope he's up to speed now.

I don't know what MOH and Forrester have to do to start, it looks as though MW is still trying to work out his best 11.

Apart from Hill and Halliday I would say that`s our strongest lineup. First game back for him but quite a bit of pressure on Jason Holt, was outstanding last year until his form dipped after injury, at his best he`s possibly our best midfielder but if he has a slow start then competition might leave him out of favour.

Little options to change the defence. Happy with the midfield, it's exactly what I hoped it would be. Happy with the front line but wont have complained if McKay was benched. He's had a poor start to the season and some time sitting on his arse might teach him something. 

10 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

What does Barrie McKay have to do in order to be dropped?

Happy enough with Halliday, Holt and Windass in the middle though (assuming Rossiter isn't fit yet)

Injured mate, out for a couple weeks

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Howling patter :lol:

Not seen for ages on here then after a bad result or a bit of controversy you come crawling back with your usual shite.

I knew it, I should have been witty and just said "fuck up". Idiot, idiot!

You were greeting while I was away, jumping up and down trying to get my attention.

I shouldn't criticise you though. You're just a wee 13 year old with a crush. But, you should know it can never be. Because, you see, I'm pretty sure you're suffering from retardation.

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Feel sorry for MOH, with mckay starting ahead of him. There is something not right, I am just starting to wonder if he fell out with the manager or Davie Weir, as Imho he should be starting

His face is always tripping him, even when he scores he still looks miserable, don't think he wants to be here

You swap Hill for Senderos and Halliday for Rossiter and you have our best team when on form. Gutted to see Forrester not start again. 

Hope to fuck this place calms down when Jason Holt misplaces a pass, he isn't the sole answer to our problems so give the guy time

Delighted with that line up. Not necessarily our best 11 individuals but the best 'team' he could have put out. We're back to having a balanced unit.

Legs in midfield, we have them again in Holt and Halliday. That should help get us back to an effective, high pressing game off the ball.