****Your official Rangers V Ross county thread****

AlCapone

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

We should rename this thread "The official your starting 11 for Rangers v Ross County Thread" and all the others because thats what every single one is mostly about, with the discussion not being about starting 11 being a lot less.

That is what tends to happen.

18 hours ago, M0NTY said:

We should rename this thread "The official your starting 11 for Rangers v Ross County Thread" and all the others because thats what every single one is mostly about, with the discussion not being about starting 11 being a lot less.

Fuck up.

18 hours ago, M0NTY said:

What the fuck else would you talk about in the run up to a game that isn't the starting 11? 

It tends to be a pretty important thing to consider and main talking point. 

We can't exactly comment on goals that haven't happened yet or goals Kiernan has had a part in conceding. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

What the fuck else would you talk about in the run up to a game that isn't the starting 11? 

It tends to be a pretty important thing to consider. 

I agree but nearly every single post is someones starting 11. You need to just scroll through every one of them trying to find the conversation which could include the consequences of a poor result, what it means, which players and attributes they have will impact the game and which ones wont. I expected more talk of the game as a whole like the title suggests, not the starting 11 for 9/10 replys to the thread. Was just a comment on it, not asking everyone to reply with "fuck up" or "fuck off" . For a forum for bears it makes you realise there is wankers in our support too who think post count actually means something like a fucking badge of honor. Slagging guys off because they only have a few posts making out there comments dont matter because they aint been on here for years. 

Just now, M0NTY said:

which could include the consequences of a poor result

That shouldn't be a consideration most of the time. In a game like this it's expected to take 3 points, since this is one of the "easier" games. No disrespect to Ross County. 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

which players and attributes they have will impact the game and which ones wont

Something that is typically covered by posting what the starting XI should be. 

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Back on topic guys. After the initial feeling of shite I'm supremely confident of a resounding win.

i back the manager to ram the critics words down their necks and get the midfield ticking 

I'm going for a 1-0 win. I dont think Warburton is going to learn quicky...

Recent article on the site - http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/must-like-rangers/

Warburton says:

“It’s a balance between the two, and the Tuesday game is a good one for us. It’s a League Cup quarter-final we want to of course win, but it is a chance between those two games to rotate the personnel and maybe tweak the formation slightly within that, so we will have a look and see how that goes.”

Interesting... 

Sorry for saying this but I think it is time to "rest" both of our fullbacks.

They both look tired/jaded to me and neither has shown decent form recently. We have to be harder to beat. Hodson won't score a 20 yarder like Tav but he just has to be a better defender.

If the back 5 can tighten up then we have 6 forward-thinking players to make things happen for us.

I'd go with Fod - Hodson, Wilson, Senderos, Halliday - Windass, Rossiter, Forrester - MOH, Garner, McKay.

We need more energy, especially in midfield.

I'm not sure if Senderos will ever be the answer but we have to give him a chance to show what he's got.

Obviously players fitness may be an issue with Wilson, Rossiter etc.

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, M0NTY said:

well that's your starter for ten.

21 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

They both look tired/jaded to me and neither has shown decent form recently. We have to be harder to beat. Hodson won't score a 20 yarder like Tav but he just has to be a better defender.

If the back 5 can tighten up then we have 6 forward-thinking players to make things happen for us.

I'd go with Fod - Hodson, Wilson, Senderos, Halliday - Windass, Rossiter, Forrester - MOH, Garner, McKay.

I'm not sure if Senderos will ever be the answer but we have to give him a chance to show what he's got.

Tav has been our best player this season IMO. Defending has been much better. He's also been more controlled in his forward movement.

Wallace has been dragging a caravan all season. I got pelters earlier in the season for questioning if he was still one of our best players. 

38 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Tav has been our best defender and best overall player this season so why you want him dropped is beyond me, Wallace however has been one of our worst performers this season so Hodson should come in for him Halliday shouldn't be anywhere near the LB spot, he looked very uncomfortable against Linfield when he played there.

10 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Can't believe some people actually suggesting Senderos and not because he's suspended either. :anguish: 

I'd have Wilson and one other, Infact they're that much of a bombscare I'd be tempted for Wallace at centre half and hodson left back. But maybe this lad crooks can have the defence shored up abit

From Warburton's interview:

“Philippe [Senderos] will obviously be suspended, Rob [Kiernan] we will look at as he obviously came off last week with a damaged ankle, so we will need to see how that responds and fingers crossed that will be well."

“Danny Wilson has been out running this week and has done some light ball work, so that is positive. We welcomed back Matt Crooks to full training this week which was nice to see, Joe Dodoo will be back in the full group this week, and again, great work by the team to get him back, so we are starting to get the bodies back, it’s the nature of the league that we have had a few injuries and it’s nice to have the choices.”

So probably Kiernan and Hill then? :(

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

From Warburton's interview:

“Philippe [Senderos] will obviously be suspended, Rob [Kiernan] we will look at as he obviously came off last week with a damaged ankle, so we will need to see how that responds and fingers crossed that will be well."

“Danny Wilson has been out running this week and has done some light ball work, so that is positive. We welcomed back Matt Crooks to full training this week which was nice to see, Joe Dodoo will be back in the full group this week, and again, great work by the team to get him back, so we are starting to get the bodies back, it’s the nature of the league that we have had a few injuries and it’s nice to have the choices.”

So probably Kiernan and Hill then? :(

200w.gif

1 hour ago, Jasper Blues said:

Tavernier has been our best player this season by a long way and has defended well most of the time. Resting or dropping him would be madness.