We are making the same mistakes as we did under Murray

BEE

£16k a week for this:

When we are releasing guys like Gasparotto etc.

Need to take a hard look at our recruitment policy, would we rather have a youth team player not quite ready or a big diddy who used to play for Arsenal.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The speed of our game and the crisp passing we had goes the minute you start signing over the hill players. Trying to plug gaps with older guys on one yr deals will never work. We should have stuck with the programme and challenged with a settled team in a couple of yrs. This fast fix way with no proper investment from King is doomed to flop imo. 

10 minutes ago, BEE said:

£16k a week for this:

When we are releasing guys like Gasparotto etc.

Need to take a hard look at our recruitment policy, would we rather have a youth team player not quite ready or a big diddy who used to play for Arsenal.

Our scouting policy is as bad as it ever was , thats why we signed the donkey nobody wanted in the last minute of the window.

Those that thought Warburton was working on this are deluded.

Was definitely deliberate for me. 

Coughed up the first goal with shit marking. 

Second goal he should have stood his man up and showed him outside but went down and then crawled like a baby after that. 

After that he shit the bed and he's experienced enough for me that he knew what he was doing. 

Playing him in that game was a mistake also, he's not match fit. 

I think it's far too early to judge Senderos. I'm happy to jump in early and say Hill looks like a mistake....you don't buy a 38 year old to sit on the bench, so I think the management are already showing they agree with that view. But Senderos, like any new player, deserves some time to prove himself. I still think a player with a great deal of Premiership and international experience has every chance of proving himself to be a good player for us at SPL level.

4 minutes ago, Jmcdonald1990 said:

I really hope we aren't paying him 16k a week. His performance was shocking. And he wasn't even close to being  MW first choice target. He was signed in bid to stop the fans moaning about a CB. He's no better than what we have in kiernan or wilson

Kiernan is dog shit. There is nothing about his game that says he is capable of defending.

18 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

How do you know/think/estimate he is on 16k a week OP?

Wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble but same way I posted team on here an hour before it was announced.

Last time I posted similar I had someone moaning about reporting me to police for breaching data security :lol:

11 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

I think it's far too early to judge Senderos. I'm happy to jump in early and say Hill looks like a mistake....you don't buy a 38 year old to sit on the bench, so I think the management are already showing they agree with that view. But Senderos, like any new player, deserves some time to prove himself. I still think a player with a great deal of Premiership and international experience has every chance of proving himself to be a good player for us at SPL level.

Great deal of premiership experience? He has effectively 3 seasons worth of premiership games under his belt.

It just took him over 10 seasons to accumulate them.

He's not on £16k a week. :lol:

The same papers that said Rossiter was on £10k a week, to which Warburton said was absolute nonsense.

Our highest paid player is likely to be Barton on £10k a week.

Whilst they're paying £45k a week for Rodgers, £40k a week for Sinclair, £32k a week for Dembele and the likes. We need the retail deal sorted and Champions League football to ever dream of spending that kind of money, but even then. When we won 3 in a row, our highest paid player was Allan McGregor on £16k a week. Whilst they had Scott Brown on £35k.

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He's not on £16k a week. :lol:

The same papers that said Rossiter was on £10k a week, to which Warburton said was absolute nonsense.

Our highest paid player is likely to be Barton on £10k a week.

Whilst they're paying £45k a week for Rodgers, £40k a week for Sinclair, £32k a week for Dembele and the likes. We need the retail deal sorted and Champions League football to ever dream of spending that kind of money, but even then. When we won 3 in a row, our highest paid player was Allan McGregor on £16k a week. Whilst they had Scott Brown on £35k.

Must be great to type away shite like that , you don't know fuck all what any of them are earning , us or them and you and the rest of the public never will.