Club 1872 Statement

Lidl

this is war banner at a push could be conceived as inflammatory as it is a football match we are at and nor a battlefield situation. you dont see them with banner like that against ross county etc

the H** banner is nothing. i am sure it has been stated that it is not inflammatory and does not cause offence .. i am sure this has been stated before so no point in goinf over old ground. 

lets concentrate on what is happening on the park.

1. severe lack of pace in central defence. players playing to square and not enough pace to cover each other for balls slipped in behind them. either go buy a cdntre half with pace or ask one of them to sit off a few yards.

2. stop gifting balls away to opponents 25 yards outsids of our box.

3. drop players when not performing ie mckay . give MOH or forrester 6/7 games straight see what they produce. that is enough time for them to show us truly what they have got.

4. king is acting like murray. good at poncing about and using fans money or getting investmsnt from others to invest without really taking money out of his own account.

5 fuck their banners see if we win the league i will buy they cunts one with whatever they want on it. so lets leave the "big bad bhoys done it and ran away"pish. condentrate on us. end of.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eejay the dj said:

To be fair Soze  .I'm just happy something is out there .I wasn't even expecting this .

More to follow hopefully 

I agree but it's too wishy washy tbh. I can't help but think a real statement of intent could have been put out, especially when they are in the early throws of development and following such a huge game. 

They could have really fucked the SFA and the police by formally complaining then releasing a statement of their response/outcome.  Now that would be a hoot. 

Being there on Saturday 

In my mind the top cunts in the pigs are definitely in on this witch hunt against our fan base 

The foot soldiers may be just taking zee orders but the orders and definitely intimidate ,hammer them ,get them on one hand while nothing to see ,ignore them ,turn a blind eye  on the other 

Simply can't be tolerated from Scotlands biggest support 

HALLE fuckin LUJAH
at least draw attention to the terrorists and make people ask why this ban is being carried out.
That way you get to tell your side of the story and that stuff like Saturdays will not be tolerated.
Tell them that decent people should not have to mix with terrorist loving and anything in Red White and Blue are a target for there hatred.
No more fucking fenian banner displays allowed at Ibrox till they root out the toe rags.   

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I agree but it's too wishy washy tbh. I can't help but think a real statement of intent could have been put out, especially when they are in the early throws of development and following such a huge game. 

They could have really fucked the SFA and the police by formally complaining then releasing a statement of their response/outcome.  Now that would be a hoot. 

Could still happen 

27 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

Embarrassing is the word, it should be a statement condemning the boards lack of investment never mind, trying to ban a full support cos of 2 or 3 fucking morons

So ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ consists of only 2 or 3 people. There are plenty of articles on here concerning lack of spending so why raise it here? The fact of the matter is that Celtic are actively encouraging this poison,banners,effigies and tunes played over the tannoy all aimed at appeasing the provo elements in the Tim support. All banners ect have to pass inspection before they are allowed into the ground so it is safe to assume neither Celtic or Police Scotland had a problem with Saturday's hate fest. Therefore it should be perfectly acceptable for Rangers to play the famine song whilst unveiling a statue of Michael Stone at next old firm game,I think not. I also suspect you may be 1 of the morons in question 

People are clearing missing the point. The result was horrendous and things must be done but this is about the treatement of our club and supporters and its gone on long enough and until we take a proper stand against it.

The singing at Hampden was highlighted more in the press than our players being assualted, we were there and the singing didn't start untill the hibs fans ran on the park. It was a horrid experience and the fact that nothing has happened regarding it says it all, their behaviour was disgusting.

That behaviour at OF is beyond it, it is criminal and how noone was told to remove that or how it got in, is the huge issue.

I think if we want anything to happen a stand must be taken, banning them seems the only option. Yes it's lost money but its only going in King's pocket not the club anyway and I agree we should ban them from Ibrox everyone has proven they cant stop this kind of behaviour they cant protect our fans and players and why should our fans be put at risk.

The fact the next game is scheduled in for 31st December is an absolute joke, an OF on Hogmany with the amount of people who come to Glasgow they must be joking.

I dont know why but i am surprised that this all gets brushed under the carpet as it did after the Hibs games, all the fancy cameras at Sky and they cant pick all that but whenever we are on BT they highlight the faintest sound of singing.

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ consists of only 2 or 3 people. There are plenty of articles on here concerning lack of spending so why raise it here? The fact of the matter is that Celtic are actively encouraging this poison,banners,effigies and tunes played over the tannoy all aimed at appeasing the provo elements in the Tim support. All banners ect have to pass inspection before they are allowed into the ground so it is safe to assume neither Celtic or Police Scotland had a problem with Saturday's hate fest. Therefore it should be perfectly acceptable for Rangers to play the famine song whilst unveiling a statue of Michael Stone at next old firm game,I think not. I also suspect you may be 1 of the morons in question 

You using capitals when talking about them is moronic. 

I doubt very much they sanctioned any of that bile tbh. 

28 minutes ago, SuperAli said:

I saw something had happened in Cumbernauld but no mention of football teams in the article I read? I assumed it was linked to the football though. 

There wouldn't be if it was one of us being attacked by one of them.

6 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

People are clearing missing the point. The result was horrendous and things must be done but this is about the treatement of our club and supporters and its gone on long enough and until we take a proper stand against it.

The singing at Hampden was highlighted more in the press than our players being assualted, we were there and the singing didn't start untill the hibs fans ran on the park. It was a horrid experience and the fact that nothing has happened regarding it says it all, their behaviour was disgusting.

That behaviour at OF is beyond it, it is criminal and how noone was told to remove that or how it got in, is the huge issue.

I think if we want anything to happen a stand must be taken, banning them seems the only option. Yes it's lost money but its only going in King's pocket not the club anyway and I agree we should ban them from Ibrox everyone has proven they cant stop this kind of behaviour they cant protect our fans and players and why should our fans be put at risk.

The fact the next game is scheduled in for 31st December is an absolute joke, an OF on Hogmany with the amount of people who come to Glasgow they must be joking.

I dont know why but i am surprised that this all gets brushed under the carpet as it did after the Hibs games, all the fancy cameras at Sky and they cant pick all that but whenever we are on BT they highlight the faintest sound of singing.

With it being the anniversary of the Ibrox disaster so close to the next Old Firm I was actually dreading what they had planned because they are getting worse. 

I wonder if the day is coming  when away visits for old firm games are a thing of the past. Some of the stuff now being presented such as the banners and dolls is beyond the pail. Its nothing to do with football and is as far removed from joking taking the piss out your opponents as can be imagined. "Know you place H** scum" and "kill all H***" are fucking sinister.

I never thought I would live to see the day some cunt in this country tells me to know my place.

people have got the wrong end of the stick here not one person gives a fuck about the banners its the double standards that's been applied that's the problem. Take any banners mentioned in this thread to next OF game you'll either no get them in or be fuckin jailed for them.

37 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

this is war banner at a push could be conceived as inflammatory as it is a football match we are at and nor a battlefield situation. you dont see them with banner like that against ross county etc

the H** banner is nothing. i am sure it has been stated that it is not inflammatory and does not cause offence .. i am sure this has been stated before so no point in goinf over old ground. 

lets concentrate on what is happening on the park.

1. severe lack of pace in central defence. players playing to square and not enough pace to cover each other for balls slipped in behind them. either go buy a cdntre half with pace or ask one of them to sit off a few yards.

2. stop gifting balls away to opponents 25 yards outsids of our box.

3. drop players when not performing ie mckay . give MOH or forrester 6/7 games straight see what they produce. that is enough time for them to show us truly what they have got.

4. king is acting like murray. good at poncing about and using fans money or getting investmsnt from others to invest without really taking money out of his own account.

5 fuck their banners see if we win the league i will buy they cunts one with whatever they want on it. so lets leave the "big bad bhoys done it and ran away"pish. condentrate on us. end of.

What do you make of the poznan on the 66th minute? Co-incidental?

Being a fan of 2 clubs who have suffered terrible disasters i thought this would have been highlighted by you and your disgust registered.

And according to focus, adding on the word "scum" after H** makes it inflammatory.

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Again, like the VB statement, it smacks of sour grapes.  Fairly certain there would have been neither statement had we won the game.  Whilst I agree that a lot of the flags and banners were out of order, we were hardly squeaky clean ourselves with the Peado-reference banners and Star of David flag (what the fucks that all about btw??).  Tit-for-tat pish from both sides, but that's what it's all about.

Think as a few have suggested, we need to be questioning our board for far more important matters, like better financial backing. 

These statements may smack of sour grapes to you - they certainly dont to me.

For years the dehumanisation of our support has been an ongoing factor - Ive written about it continually in various blogs. The useful idiots like Spiers and others referring to us as sub-human, neanderthal, medieval and underclass.

We are now at a stage where both our club and our support are treated differently from others - I would have thought the events following the Cup Final would have been something of a watershed - clearly from your comments here they were not. If you think its merely "sour grapes" when our players are assaulted on the park (in the Jig case - without Police action) verbally abused & spat upon, and opposition fans invade the park and taunt, goad and incite Rangers supporters in the stands then your interpretation what constitutes "sour grapes" is clearly different from mine.

"Kill All H***" Flags, Effigies of Rangers supporters hanging from the stands in mock style executions, Banners with "Know your place H** scum" ...all to a familiar chorus of "Sad Orange bastards" but never mind - its all just sour grapes.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:, banned for a few banners, fucking hell.

The absolute least of our worries.

Embarrassing.

100%. Fuck banning them. It's a bit pathetic to want them banned for this, scummy as it is.

Anyway, you need evil sitting there in the Broomy for the derby to be as enjoyable.

And why all this outrage now? Why not demands for them to be banned when they were singing about the IRA when the IRA were actually blowing people up on mainland Britain a few decades ago? That was far more outrageous.

I'd prefer to get them into the Broomy and give them some shit and watch their faces as their teams gets fucked. That's what this rivalry is about. It's not about banning. If it was it'd have happened decades ago.

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What do you make of the poznan on the 66th minute? Co-incidental?

Being a fan of 2 clubs who have suffered terrible disasters i thought this would have been highlighted by you and your disgust registered.

And according to focus, adding on the word "scum" after H** makes it inflammatory.

fair enough mate. i just recall reading somewhere that it is not offensive. fair enough if by putting add ons then celtic shoukd be dealing with their fans at the behest of spfl. 

with regards to the poznan mate i wasnt aware i was too guttes to notice what time was on the clock. maybe thata where me and ypu differ. you watch their fans. i watch my team.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

100%. Fuck banning them. It's a bit pathetic to want them banned for this, scummy as it is.

Anyway, you need evil sitting there in the Broomy for the derby to be as enjoyable.

And why all this outrage now? Why not demands for them to be banned when they were singing about the IRA when the IRA were actually blowing people up on mainland Britain a few decades ago? That was far more outrageous.

I'd prefer to get them into the Broomy and give them some shit and watch their faces as their teams gets fucked. That's what this rivalry is about. It's not about banning. If it was it'd have happened decades ago.

We ban them, then Hearts do it next ,then Aberdeen, do we ban them all from Ibrox?

3 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

We ban them, then Hearts do it next ,then Aberdeen, do we ban them all from Ibrox?

You are not getting it mate 

No one will be banned but the intent of the statement will be high profile enough not to be ignored by the scum media 

45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder if the day is coming  when away visits for old firm games are a thing of the past. Some of the stuff now being presented such as the banners and dolls is beyond the pail. Its nothing to do with football and is as far removed from joking taking the piss out your opponents as can be imagined. "Know you place H** scum" and "kill all H***" are fucking sinister.

I never thought I would live to see the day some cunt in this country tells me to know my place.

Maybe its time we boycott parkhead next time. It wont happen because too many wee lassies feel the need to go and support the team etc. They will play the exact same with the away support their or not. And when the stand is empty the club can explain why. Like i said too many jellyfish with no backbones couldnt hold up a boycott there. I wasnt there on saturday and wont be there next time either they can fuck off. Paying £50 to sit in that shithole and have to watch them display their banners without fear of being held accountable. So anyone who goes next time dont come on the forums moaning about it you know whats required.