Club 1872 Statement

Lidl

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:, banned for a few banners, fucking hell.

The absolute least of our worries.

Embarrassing.

Up for a challenge mate?

I'll get you a banner with dead fenians on it and you take it to Ibrox.

See once your sentenced you come back on here and tell us how much we're over-reacting.

Im not sure about bans to be honest and i think the article would have carried more weight had it been a bit more forceful in condemning the toilet incident.

Unfortunately the cellic fans are turning into a problem that society doesn't want to confront. That spells danger for us.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Up for a challenge mate?

I'll get you a banner with dead fenians on it and you take it to Ibrox.

See once your sentenced you come back on here and tell us how much we're over-reacting.

Or, I actually care about the more important things.

Pumped 5-1 by the Taigs, this is their first statement since, not about the lack of spending which cost us that game.

Couldn't give a fuck what they fly, tell you what though, if it was Rangers fans with the effigys I would have loved it.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pumped 5-1 by the Taigs, this is their first statement since, not about the lack of spending which cost us that game.

Couldn't give a fuck what they fly, tell you what though, if it was Rangers fans with the effigys I would have loved it.

So that's a no then.

There's me thinking its not that big a deal.

1 minute ago, CottonRunt said:

Can't win with some of our fans.

Make a statement, it's embarrassing, don't make one, "where's the statement"

What needs to be addressed is the lack of condemnation from politicians, the police and the media.

Not one supporter I know think the banners or their songs are more important than our performance on Saturday.

The difference is that if our performance on Saturday isn't redressed then we continue to lose football matches.

If they banners and songs aren't dealt with we'll end up with a situation where losing football matches would seem like a good laugh.

Cunts never learn from history.

Nothing will come of it, absolutely no chance the bridge building blazers will entertain in any way banning that mob from Ibrox, nice sentiments but seems more a forced statement saying something because our fans are kicking up a stink about events on Saturday, I'm afraid it's a big shrug of the shoulders from me , as above, right now I'm more concerned about getting humped 5-1 and where the teams going than some smelly tarrier cunt waving a flag about 

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It reminds me of the Tims stance on Big Jock Knew; "you're sick, joking about child abuse". No, no, no. We are exposing you for sweeping it under the carpet, not laughing at the fact that it happened.

They claim that we died and those blow-up dolls represented dead people. Close the bone? Very. Did it cross the line? For many, yes. Am I offended? No, I couldn't tell you what it feels like to be offended.

As @ForeverAndEver said, the biggest issue is that we weer humiliated 5-1; not that some journalist didn't report this.

2 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Can't win with some of our fans.

Make a statement, it's embarrassing, don't make one, "where's the statement"

What needs to be addressed is the lack of condemnation from politicians, the police and the media.

Agreed.  Personally I hate the politically correct world we now live in and way too many people get way too offended too easily. Banners, songs, tweets etc don't particularly bother me but it has to be a two way Street. It's clearly not fair that we get demonised for everything and everyone else seems to get away with it. It may seem tit for tat but it's the only way some form of balance can be addressed as clearly nobody seems to be fighting our corner.

Again, like the VB statement, it smacks of sour grapes.  Fairly certain there would have been neither statement had we won the game.  Whilst I agree that a lot of the flags and banners were out of order, we were hardly squeaky clean ourselves with the Peado-reference banners and Star of David flag (what the fucks that all about btw??).  Tit-for-tat pish from both sides, but that's what it's all about.

Think as a few have suggested, we need to be questioning our board for far more important matters, like better financial backing.