The Snakes Have Surfaced

Virtuoso

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good article, particularly highlighting the differences in treatment, but as it's been said not enough people will see it.

If only those that are paid to write articles in the msm had the guts to fight our corner like the author of this blog has. That day seems a long way off though.

Excellent piece that deserves as wide an audience as we can show it too...The hypocrisy and double standards from the police and government is truly for me the final straw...

This time next year I will be starting a new life in Nottingham and this shite hole of a CUNTry can go fuck itself...

Apologies to the Bears and good folk of the PUL I leave behind. But enough is enough..I shall see you when I come up for home games but the stench here is choking and for my own Peace of Mind I need to get out of it and breathe fresh air...

That was bang on.

This country is now a rhepublican backwater as politicians and officialdom alike appease these cunts, even cultivate it, such is their bigoted blind hatred of us in their quest to sully and silence us.

I said long time ago that SNPIRA were importing the taig poltitical tactics of NI to appease them, undermining us in their stomach churning endeavours towards independence. It was and is their only hope to realise their dream.

The results of which were on full display on Saturday.

The mhedia are equally culpable as they fuel the fires of hatred for their own self serving agenda. Our total demonisation and dehumanisation is almost complete. How we react to this is what matters and that needs carefully thought through and when put out there, carried through with tenacity to it's end in seeing that justice is seen to be done and striking a blow for common decency and democracy and in defence of our club and our loyal fans.

The leader of our Club could do himself a big favour by taking that fight to every relevent authority in the land. The SFA/SPFL, Holyrood, plod. His popularity is currently at an all time low after that result, so an opportunity to make some amends to those that have kept this great club afloat.

If he fails in this duty, then no apologies for saying that he should be hunted, because he will have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he cares more about the money than us, who ironically provide him with the privilage.

Over to you Mr King.

7 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think on this occasion it's not our board who need cajoling, it's your local MP/MSP and if they don't raise the matters so undeniably on show last Saturday then they should be named and shamed. 

Aileen Campbell snp, MSP member for Clydesdale 

Accused a Bear of being a bigot for even asking her a question about the way Rangers are treated. He asked why the word fenian is held in different regard than H**. 

Good article. People, nay the club, have to press the likes of Humza Yousaf as to why he highlights and retweets stuff about damaged toilets but won't do the same regards sellic's behaviour. He's a politician that's making it clear that he only serves his own. He should be challenged on it. He's a fucking Scottish minister ffs, and this is how he deems fit to behave.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aileen Campbell snp, MSP member for Clydesdale 

Accused a Bear of being a bigot for even asking her a question about the way Rangers are treated. He asked why the word fenian is held in different regard than H**. 

Dont you know all Bears are bigots. And all of the scum are loyal supporters and the spoon burners are exuberant. 

The article sums up everything that is wrong with Scotland. Its not just about football its about the double standards enforced by the SNP, Police Scotland and anyone else who dare have an opinion that differs from the SNPs. This country is getting further away from democracy day by day and as the divide widens the prejudice against us will grow stronger. We need people in power with a backbone to help fight our corner and highlight the double standards but i doubt this will ever happen sadly.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think on this occasion it's not our board who need cajoling, it's your local MP/MSP and if they don't raise the matters so undeniably on show last Saturday then they should be named and shamed. 

They all need cajouling and our board should be leading, not that they give a fuck for us, who only fill that trough for them to guzzle. Hope I am wtong in this instance as that hate fest was a direct challenge to common decency, democracy and law.

9 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Dont you know all Bears are bigots. And all of the scum are loyal supporters and the spoon burners are exuberant. 

The article sums up everything that is wrong with Scotland. Its not just about football its about the double standards enforced by the SNP, Police Scotland and anyone else who dare have an opinion that differs from the SNPs. This country is getting further away from democracy day by day and as the divide widens the prejudice against us will grow stronger. We need people in power with a backbone to help fight our corner and highlight the double standards but i doubt this will ever happen sadly.

They have got it to a point that it's even become impossible to have a debate about the inbalance these days, without being called a bigot for having a different view from them. 

You wonder if Mr Yousaf would be complacent if it had been an effigy of one of his countrymen ?

The fact is they only want too see our colours as an English/British/ Tory symbol, they are hypocrites and cretins, the lot of them, they love foreigners more than their own countrymen.