Club Statement

ForeverAndEver

17 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I read it earlier mate. I'm all for banter and songs and banners but the bad publicity and the repercussions are only aimed at one side. 

Impartiality is all we ask. 

Exactly this!Its got to be an even playing field for every fan.Its far far from it at present.Only way this will change is to highlight the hypocrisy and tackle it head on.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Course dickhead, but we always only get 1.

Now all the bears will: Talk, Write, Phone-in: About the divide & Mr King & the board get off Scot free again, no investment, no questions. While dickheads like you are around & so easy to manipulate.

Are you a fucking idiot? 

Plenty are calling for action from king and did before this game and now after the game are doing so even more along with being annoyed at what was displayed and the double standards regarding that. 

Some of us can do 2 things, maybe you should try using that brain of yours to attempt the same,

7 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Course dickhead, but we always only get 1.

Now all the bears will: Talk, Write, Phone-in: About the divide & Mr King & the board get off Scot free again, no investment, no questions. While dickheads like you are around & so easy to manipulate.

You're as retarded as the mutants that sit in that home midden on saturday. Fuck off ya tit 

Not a great statement but it's a start and now Sky Sports are over it which puts into mainland British new which is exactly what we want

The SFA need a fucking overhaul and if our individual actions get front page news then so does theirs

Wrecking toilets is just immature and costly to the club which no matter how you look at it, affects us in the short term, we don't a lot of cash as it is

What they done was also immature and can brainwash young fans of theirs to have a deranged view when they are older which is exactly what Glasgow doesn't need 

Stupid banners and stupid actions should be able to be overlooked as childish idiocy, but when you face a 4 month jail term for singing fuck the pope or saying fenian then why not punishment or club fine for hanging a banner saying kill all h*** or simulating the murder of our supporters

Fucking take the scummy bastards all the way I say

There's a video on facebook of Rangers fans smashing up their toilets.  Our fans are shouting and singing "fenian bastards" the entire time.  A Rangers fan must've filmed it and put it on Facebook.  Now that video has come to light we can't take the moral high ground.  This will just become some tit for tat bullshit with both sets of fans getting in to trouble.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There's a video on facebook of Rangers fans smashing up their toilets.  Our fans are shouting and singing "fenian bastards" the entire time.  A Rangers fan must've filmed it and put it on Facebook.  Now that video has come to light we can't take the moral high ground.  This will just become some tit for tat bullshit with both sets of fans getting in to trouble.

:power_of_anguish:

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

A statement but a piss poor statement, Why contact club 1872? How about not lamblast every cunt, from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, police Scotland, Celtic and the bloody SNP?  

Bunch of cowardly cunts the lot of them, take those bastards head on over this 

Let's see how it unfolds mate 

patience here man .They have kept it inhouse for a reason I think 

Learn from the Cup final 

Has anyone else noticed that when we lose a big game, we deflect and try to focus on something else rather than focusing on the complete embarrassment of Warburton and his players?

This is just stupid and should be left alone as we were singing the billy boys throughout the game so we're playing with fire here.

16 minutes ago, Cammy. Watp. said:

I don't condone the dolls whatsoever. Its out of order and just plain bizarre. But if we were to write statements every time they do something out of order in an old firm we would be writing one every fixture.

Yes, there is biased against us in this country but that has always been the case. No one like us, we don't care.

Aye but our motto isn't 

"no one like us, we don't care, so fine us, ban is and murder us, we don't care"

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I canae believe any retard would record their own and put it on fucking Facebook. 

How stupid would you need to be?

This new craze of taking out phones to record people singing or doing stuff they shouldn't gets on my tit's. 

Btw smashing a toilet and singing isn't quite through same as depicting rangers fans being hung in an execution style 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Has anyone else noticed that when we lose a big game, we deflect and try to focus on something else rather than focusing on the complete embarrassment of Warburton and his players?

This is just stupid and should be left alone as we were singing the billy boys throughout the game so we're playing with fire here.

I know.

Some cunt needs to start a thread in the BD so we can get to discuss the actual game.

Singing songs is just not comparable to what they got up to Gaz

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I canae believe any retard would record their own and put it on fucking Facebook. 

This new craze of taking out phones to record people singing or doing stuff they shouldn't gets on my tit's. 

Btw smashing a toilet and singing isn't quite through same as depicting rangers fans being hung in an execution style 

His face should get the treatment X 100

Just now, markem said:

Thats the vid now being run by at least one of the MSM outlets online.  How stupid can you get, honestly. 

This new social media shite does my balls in. 

"Ahm recording this al get hunners a likes and shares man" fucking idiots 

Agreed. We've set an absolutely insane precedent here. 

We will offend them with something distasteful in the future. It's the nature of this fixture. Who's complaints do we seriously think will be taken more seriously - ours, or the very people the OBAFA is aimed at protecting, by an SNP politicians own admission on twitter a couple of months ago. 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

I know.

Some cunt needs to start a thread in the BD so we can get to discuss the actual game.

I don't mean us fans, I mean the club itself.

We never once heard what Warburton thought of the cup final or any players thought about it. Aye the Hibs fans were a bunch of scumbag cunts but we also lost a big football game that day and a response from the manager and the board regarding the shocking performance would have been nice to here.

King and the board will be cummin in their pants as they've found a manager who's quite happy to sit back and bring in freebie after freebie

24 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Jim White read out the club statement on sky sports news about 20 mins ago.

This means that we as a support will be lambasted for being in the ground where this happened.guilty by association.how dare we sing our songs ? Ok toilets were wrecked but so are ours.the cover up begins now and just when you believe it couldnt get any worse than the 66th minute poznan, it emerges that rangers supporters infiltratrated the celtic support to hang the effigies.nothing to do with celtic. Fact that nothing is on the news or fuck all means it didnt happen.until it makes the news and then the toilet wrecking takes over.then its the rangers support all over again.ive always loved being one of us, sometimes the team let us down like saturday,it happens, its getting to the point where loving our support and being accused of everything having done fuck all really, is taking over matchdays.bring on the sheep.

We Are The People

No Surrender

Rab

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No its not, but it means the moral high ground is lost. The media will simply report we sung TBB  "a sectarian hate song" and then smashed the bogs -  and any neutral will look and say "they are just as bad as each other".

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

agreed