Coatbridge cenotaph vandalised...

SuperAli

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This is what happens when the criticism goes one way. They feel untouchable. 

Politicians and the media have a lot to answer for.

Maybe we should be giving them twice their allocation on Hogmanay, to see if they'll stop this kind of shit. I'm sure they'll appreciate the gesture and mend their ways.

The brave died for the principles of freedom and democracy. Lest we forget.

This is what happens when you appease. There are some of our own who have a lot to answer for.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe we should be giving them twice their allocation on Hogmanay, to see if they'll stop this kind of shit. I'm sure they'll appreciate the gesture and mend their ways.

The brave died for the principles of freedom and democracy. Lest we forget.

This is what happens when you appease. There are some of our own who have a lot to answer for.

This smart arsed wee dig doesn't even make any sense in relation to the previous discussion.

Unless you think banning them from Ibrox would stop this them vandalising cenotaphs!? Good luck with that line of logic.

Or do you actually think we should just stop playing OF games? You know, on principle. That would probably be far more effective.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This smart arsed wee dig doesn't even make any sense in relation to the previous discussion.

Unless you think banning them from Ibrox would stop this them vandalising cenotaphs!? Good luck with that line of logic.

Or do you actually think we should just stop playing OF games? You know, on principle. That would probably be far more effective.

In your world!

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

BTW, nowt to do with banning them from Ibrox and nor did I advocate stop playing OF games.

You neither do irony nor read posts correctly, nor do principles.

You are the master of logic in your world, wherever that is.

Keep appeasing. You know it makes sense.

In your world.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

BTW, nowt to do with banning them from Ibrox and nor did I advocate stop playing OF games.

You neither do irony nor read posts correctly, nor do principles.

You are the master of logic in your world, wherever that is.

Keep appeasing. You know it makes sense.

In your world.

Aye, I know you didn't. That's the point. You should be, going by your line of thought expressed in the other thread. But you don't have the courage to follow your hollow 'principles' to their conclusions. Which would constitute appeasement just as much, if you want to look at it in that foolish way.

And of course it has to do with banning them. You were having a smart wee dig relating to that other discussion.

Well done the guys who brought this to our attention...including the OP. This vile act of vandalism, and other similar acts, needs to be exposed at every opportunity! To desecrate the Cenotaph in ANY way is to desecrate the memory, the heroism, and the sacrifice of all who fought for our freedom...catholics among them! To me, this just underlines how utterly hateful they are...I mean, potentially, some of them could have grandparents names on that Cenotaph!! 

I genuinely believe a tipping point has been reached - not just with this heinous act, but, collectively, with all their arrogant and poisonous acts - and we're on a slippery slope towards civil unrest! In every corner of the corridors of power in this country we have haters giving these scumbags oxygen, emboldening them to do their worst!! 

I honestly think that the British Government needs to reign in the Scottish 'government', and dismantle all of its levers of power, lest we let them destroy the very fabric of this, once great, country!!

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Fuckin unbelievable - it's no coincidence. This is just a spill out from Saturdays game. 

Will seaweed sturgeon make any comment- she won't have the guts. She relies on taigy votes in West Dunbartonshire,  Glasgow and Dundee  

It's a weird one. Most SNP MPs and MSPs have names that you might consider to be Protestant Scottish or Ulster Scots.

In their odd quest to have power they seem to be over-compensating for this to get votes from people who aren't really from the stock they themselves came from.

You can throw in Mhairi Black, but for every one of her there is an Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon, Angus Robertson, John Nicolson.

Not sure I get it at all.