Think I'm done with Rangers

7troop

So we pretty much agree that if we use the current fucked up Scottish laws that Saturday's events at Torbett Towers was a hate crime. Yes it is. So I'm assuming that Rangers have contacted the Police, the SFA, the Central News Agencies, UEFA, Scottish Government etc etc???? 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

So we pretty much agree that if we use the current fucked up Scottish laws that Saturday's events at Torbett Towers was a hate crime. Yes it is. So I'm assuming that Rangers have contacted the Police, the SFA, the Central News Agencies, UEFA, Scottish Government etc etc???? 

We shouldn't have to , they all seen it like the rest of the world did and done fuck all about it. Nothing will come of it..........

3 hours ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Apologies if i have picked this up wrong your saying your done with rangers because of the media ect...  aint this the time as fans we need to stand together or have i missed the whole point

Exactly mate.

If the OP says he is giving up on Rangers then he is actually becoming part of what he is understandably raging against.Giving in and not standing up to the scum.If we all follow this course of action then we don't have a club to support.

Born a bluenose,raised a bluenose will die a bluenose.Its in our blood,heart and DNA.If it can just be turned off then I would argue it's not really there in the first place.

39 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol: some amount of crackpots on the internet these days. 

You don't want to be a Rangers fan anymore? Great, get to fuck then.

We (Rangers fans) give just as good as we get. It's just unfortunate that Celtic started this stupid wee tit for tat 'I'm so offended' culture. It's embarrassing that some in our support are now such sensitive wee souls they can't cope anymore. 

You can't claim offence at banners and blowup dolls, while at the same time belting out songs about child abusers, fenian blood and smashing up the bogs. We are all big boys, man up and get on with it. 

This. I genuinely believe we wouldn't be hearing anywhere near as much about this bullshit had we fucked them 5-1.

4 hours ago, 7troop said:

I know this will attract criticism and probably even ridicule but reluctantly I feel compelled to voice my feelings.

I seen only the first half of Saturday's game on my iPad due to various technical issues my provider was experiencing. As a result I wasn't even aware of the extent of the sickening sectarian displays put on by the IRAceltic scum.

I had stayed away from all television coverage and media content deliberately until last night when I decided to check out some of the regular sports media I use. To my astonishment I seen the pictures dipicting the hanging of Rangers fans and Orangemen alongside the plethora of other hate and war inciting banners etc.

What really set me off though was the lack of reporting and condemnation of it by the vast array of sources who consistently go out of their way to attack and demonise Rangers fans for the slightest of misdemeanour.

Its been a long time since I've felt anger and rage like it. My wife was witness to emotions in me she has rarely if ever seen, I was physically shaking with rage. Those pictures of the hanging and the subsequent lack of condemnation have evoked feelings within me that I don't want or need resurfacing in my life.

Time after time after time we ( Rangers fans, Protestants, Unionists, British ) whatever title we fit are demonised, attacked and treated as sub human criminals by IRAceltic, their republican juggernaut and their complicit media and politicians. Every aspect of our existence, culture, beliefs and heritage is constantly under attack. Yet we have a clubs fans IRAceltic ( unlike no other ) whose continuous and ever increasing despicable acts of pure and deliberate sectarian hatred and incitements of violence which go unchallenged, unpunished and even condoned?

I grew up in East Belfast through the troubles and have experienced the carnage and social destruction that sectarianism and bigotry does so I'm far from an over sensitive soul. Norn Iron has largely albeit not entirely moved on from that now but things are majorly transformed.

Scotland however is poison beyond belief. I find the levels of allowance and the collaboration of so many haters right across the country towards us astonishing and the lack of people challenging this deplorable imbalance hard to comprehend. After this latest in what is such a long line of incidents perpetrated against our club and our people I simply cannot accept it unchallenged anymore. I'm sick of it, I'm tired of it, I'm done with it.

Its supposed to be about football which is the reason I support Rangers but everything that surrounds the club from our enemies is about anything but football. Glasgow and Belfast may share some obvious cultural similarities but I can assure you that the Unionist communities in Belfast and across Northern Ireland would never accept the disgraceful state of affairs you accept and live in in Glasgow.

How to hell have you all allowed things to get to the point of being treated as sub human, klan like social degenerates without any retribution? I'm not particularly knowledgable in Scottish politics and dynamics but surely there is some sort of structure or organisation out there to represent the Unionist / Loyalist / Protestant / British people of Scotland? Rangers football club won't die but I assure you that clubs future is in jeopardy because the fans of the club will die off and won't be replaced in adequate numbers by future generations. How will any young football fan out with Glasgow ever be attracted to Rangers in the future?

Although my current (7troop) username suggests I am relatively new on here the reality is I have been a member of Rangersmedia under a previous name since 2007/2008 ish. I have belonged to various groups / organisations and played an active role in defending our traditions in many different ways through the years but have just become so disillusioned with the lack of mobility and response from other Rangers fans and groups, particularly those based in Glasgow combined with the shameful actions of the Scottish media, government, police force and the many other haters.

When the only weapon of response or deterrent in your arsenal is Statements then you know your in trouble. Those years of dignified silence and ignoring the enemy has led to this point. Sleeping when we should have been wide awake.

Im prepared for the accusations that'll come my way on here over this but I just wish someone at the club would read the underlying message in my feelings, because I'm not alone. 

Did you turn your back on your community when the Provos were were murdering woman and children 

sounds to me like your a bit of a wank 

this club runs through me and it always has

thats the difference between me and you i can't forget something that's with me everyday in everything I do

I will never be done ever with Rangers things like social media yes am sick of Twitter Tims and all other clubs fans lies and crap about us. Jurnos ( so called ) that write lies and ignore real facts but i will never ever be done with Rangers! Tbh i doubt club will act just like they still have not after cup final statement and i don't even care what club1872 really do cos they will only do what King says big bad Craig Houston would not want to lose his comfy seat with his chums in directors box. I hate all they things and how Rangers are seen but it won't make me done with Rangers it's in my blood no matter how different our views are we all got into it for the same reasons. So to say you are done is madness 

4 hours ago, 7troop said:

I know this will attract criticism and probably even ridicule but reluctantly I feel compelled to voice my feelings.

I seen only the first half of Saturday's game on my iPad due to various technical issues my provider was experiencing. As a result I wasn't even aware of the extent of the sickening sectarian displays put on by the IRAceltic scum.

I had stayed away from all television coverage and media content deliberately until last night when I decided to check out some of the regular sports media I use. To my astonishment I seen the pictures dipicting the hanging of Rangers fans and Orangemen alongside the plethora of other hate and war inciting banners etc.

What really set me off though was the lack of reporting and condemnation of it by the vast array of sources who consistently go out of their way to attack and demonise Rangers fans for the slightest of misdemeanour.

Its been a long time since I've felt anger and rage like it. My wife was witness to emotions in me she has rarely if ever seen, I was physically shaking with rage. Those pictures of the hanging and the subsequent lack of condemnation have evoked feelings within me that I don't want or need resurfacing in my life.

Time after time after time we ( Rangers fans, Protestants, Unionists, British ) whatever title we fit are demonised, attacked and treated as sub human criminals by IRAceltic, their republican juggernaut and their complicit media and politicians. Every aspect of our existence, culture, beliefs and heritage is constantly under attack. Yet we have a clubs fans IRAceltic ( unlike no other ) whose continuous and ever increasing despicable acts of pure and deliberate sectarian hatred and incitements of violence which go unchallenged, unpunished and even condoned?

I grew up in East Belfast through the troubles and have experienced the carnage and social destruction that sectarianism and bigotry does so I'm far from an over sensitive soul. Norn Iron has largely albeit not entirely moved on from that now but things are majorly transformed.

Scotland however is poison beyond belief. I find the levels of allowance and the collaboration of so many haters right across the country towards us astonishing and the lack of people challenging this deplorable imbalance hard to comprehend. After this latest in what is such a long line of incidents perpetrated against our club and our people I simply cannot accept it unchallenged anymore. I'm sick of it, I'm tired of it, I'm done with it.

Its supposed to be about football which is the reason I support Rangers but everything that surrounds the club from our enemies is about anything but football. Glasgow and Belfast may share some obvious cultural similarities but I can assure you that the Unionist communities in Belfast and across Northern Ireland would never accept the disgraceful state of affairs you accept and live in in Glasgow.

How to hell have you all allowed things to get to the point of being treated as sub human, klan like social degenerates without any retribution? I'm not particularly knowledgable in Scottish politics and dynamics but surely there is some sort of structure or organisation out there to represent the Unionist / Loyalist / Protestant / British people of Scotland? Rangers football club won't die but I assure you that clubs future is in jeopardy because the fans of the club will die off and won't be replaced in adequate numbers by future generations. How will any young football fan out with Glasgow ever be attracted to Rangers in the future?

Although my current (7troop) username suggests I am relatively new on here the reality is I have been a member of Rangersmedia under a previous name since 2007/2008 ish. I have belonged to various groups / organisations and played an active role in defending our traditions in many different ways through the years but have just become so disillusioned with the lack of mobility and response from other Rangers fans and groups, particularly those based in Glasgow combined with the shameful actions of the Scottish media, government, police force and the many other haters.

When the only weapon of response or deterrent in your arsenal is Statements then you know your in trouble. Those years of dignified silence and ignoring the enemy has led to this point. Sleeping when we should have been wide awake.

Im prepared for the accusations that'll come my way on here over this but I just wish someone at the club would read the underlying message in my feelings, because I'm not alone. 

I love your post mate and people like myself feel your concern 

Never ever give up on the Rangers though .EVER 

And for that matter .From Northern Ireland .You should know better 

No Surrender 

4 hours ago, Willis said:

If you've given up on Rangers then you're not a true bear and never were. Jog on. Wank. 

For the post he wrote Willis .That is harsh mate 

Surely we should be supporting guys that are clear bears but disallusioned  

It's not as if we will run out of enemies 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For the post he wrote Willis .That is harsh mate 

Surely we should be supporting guys that are clear bears but disallusioned  

It's not as if we will run out of enemies 

eejay you just dont just walk away when things aint great ie FOLLOW FOLLOW   NO SURRENDER

5 hours ago, 7troop said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

During an interview last week on sky sports souness said something that struck a cord,  he said something along the lines of you don't become a rangers fan,  you're born into it.  Thus club and all its traditions means so much to everyone connected to it.  Right now we don't need to pick fights with anyone because they are all of them lining up to take pot shots over every little thing,  flares,  smoke bombs,  singing,  signings retail deals etc.  As fans it is our duty to stand up for the club bring to task all the detractors who make up erroneous claims about us.  We also need to stand up against the halfwits within our support that insist on doing mindless things like wrecking their toilets and taking flares to the games. We are Rangers and we are the best because we ARE better than all of them.  

The hatred towards us has without a doubt intensified especially since 2012 but if anything my feelings towards my club have grown stronger watching the hatred pour out against our club and its traditions.

I understand the sentiment in the OP but cannot agree that it would want you to give up on Rangers. 

Rangers have in my lifetime always been the most hated side in this country and always will be. Sure the acts lately have become more vile and yes there is uneven policing of football but it shouldn't stop you following your club.

You give up and you also miss out on us getting back to our rightful place in Scottish football. The best GIRFUY to all of them will be 55.

5 hours ago, 7troop said:

Surrender No ......

One of the worst thread titles i have seen on here, if you are indeed done with Rangers then fuck off, you THINK you are done with Rangers? Why are going to wait and see if things get turned around and then decide you are not after all? What a load of self pitying shite, Rangers to me are not some sort of switch that can be turned on and  off, deary fucking me get this thread to absolute fuck.