Nil By Mouth guy on Sky Sports News now

K.A.I

Just for the record , here is Graham - the moral crusader - spiers take on matters

Graham Spiers–  ‏@GrahamSpiers

Rangers FC referring to the 'shameful sectarian hatred' of other fans surely qualifies as the most ironic thing you'll ever see in football.

2:21 am - 13 Sep 2016

2,497 RETWEETS3,006 LIKES.

you might think you are part of the solution but the reality is you are part of the problem Graham . Rather than condemn the situation you have turned it on Rangers . This is the double standards we are referring to 

people actually posed for pictures with this reptile at Ibrox , a more disgusting sleekit Rangers hater you will never meet 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Was it not stated in here that the Scottish cup has this "strict liability" rule. If it is that isn't worth a fuck against this corrupt organisation either. 

I've certainly not heard anything like that. 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Just for the record , here is Graham - the moral crusader - spiers take on matters

Rangers FC referring to the 'shameful sectarian hatred' of other fans surely qualifies as the most ironic thing you'll ever see in football.

you might think you are part of the solution but the reality is you are part of the problem Graham . Rather than condemn the situation you have turned it on Rangers . This is the double standards we are referring to 

I think the most ironic thing in football is a club that says its "open to all" happily harboring a vitriolic, openly terrorist supporting fan group that numbers in the thousands. But maybe thats just me.

And where is a dig at Celtic graham? even your tweet re the effigies points the finger at no-one and just remarks its "disgusting". Is there no-one to blame? no one responsible?

If you are going to point the finger at Rangers irony then do the same with Celtic.

7 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

people actually posed for pictures with this reptile at Ibrox , a more disgusting sleekit Rangers hater you will never meet 

Spot on.

When it's us we are the offenders / aggressors. 

When it's against us, it's ironic and no one is blamed.

#CampaignforParity

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think the most ironic thing in football is a club that says its "open to all" happily harboring a vitriolic, openly terrorist supporting fan group that numbers in the thousands. But maybe thats just me.

And where is a dig at Celtic graham? even your tweet re the effigies points the finger at no-one and just remarks its "disgusting". Is there no-one to blame? no one responsible?

If you are going to point the finger at Rangers irony then do the same with Celtic.

The Rangers support were described as medevial by this clown a few weeks back , is hanging effegies not medevial enough for him to bother reporting about ? 

4 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Good point , but the part in brackets is what would concern me . We've already seen how words and meanings have been altered to suit certain agendas . No way would those in charge give you a definate list of unacceptable songs/chants/phrases etc . They need to have it that way so they can dictate the direction of any debates or charges that could arise . Any definitive list might also be liable to a court challenge . There's no way IMO the tarriers wouldn't try to say their support for the Ira was historical and political .

Yeah, it's a minefield. I think something could be drafted though. And as long as we were fully involved and approved it. 

A list as such isn't necessary IMO as long as you outline clear, definite and specific principles. I don't see a particular issue with a list of existing songs either though, and I don't see why if clubs have signed up to it it should be challenged in court. If anything ever is, then so be it. That's the way things work.

For example, with the IRA stuff it you could say something like 'any song or chant that could be construed by a reasonable person as referencing a proscribed terrorist organisation', Re TBB 'any chant that could be construed as celebrating or encouraging violence towards any group or person.' I'm not a lawyer, but laws have been created in this country for centuries, so I don't see why we couldn't agree laws for extrajudicial football accountability. Nobody says it'd be easy though.

Bear in mind that any of our perceived references to Ulster paramilitaries would be likely to be affected as well as things like TBB. I can live with that. There are better Loyalist songs to be singing.

12 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

He just doesn't get it does he.

OK Bears are not innocent but because they are guilty of going over the top does it mean the vast majority of  fans who do not, have no right to complain, every club has its share of bigots.

Those dolls represented every member of the Rangers support from ministers to druggies.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, it's a minefield. I think something could be drafted though. And as long as we were fully involved and approved it. 

A list as such isn't necessary IMO as long as you outline clear, definite and specific principles. I don't see a particular issue with a list of existing songs either though, and I don't see why if clubs have signed up to it it should be challenged in court. If anything ever is, then so be it. That's the way things work.

For example, with the IRA stuff it you could say something like 'any song or chant that could be construed by a reasonable person as referencing a proscribed terrorist organisation', Re TBB 'any chant that could be construed as celebrating or encouraging violence towards any group or person.' I'm not a lawyer, but laws have been created in this country for centuries, so I don't see why we couldn't agree laws for extrajudicial football accountability. Nobody says it'd be easy though.

Bear in mind that any of our perceived references to Ulster paramilitaries would be likely to be affected as well as things like TBB. I can live with that. There are better Loyalist songs to be singing.

I think the same logic with UVF songs would be applied the same way it's outlined at parades in Scotland i.e flags, standards have to be dated to the correct period ... provided the songs are the same such as Fathers Advice, Daddies Uniform, Number One Platoon, 3 Cheers for the red white and blue then you'd like to think they wouldn't have a leg to stand on as they are based on/strongly reference British wartime period but then again I said the same thing about The Billy Boys re the "offending" line in it and they successfully, over time and with the club of the SNP, Police Scotland, Courts, the media and our own club managed to get it re-defined so it would be incredibly foolish to dismiss the notion that they couldn't do the same thing there.

The reason no definitive list of "banned songs" will ever be produced is because of the stupid law they've got meaning that anything offensive can leave you open to arrest ... as we all know offence is subjective. We all get offended at different things, some of us nothing, some of us everything. That's why it's a minefield and they will never produce a definitive list because it will undermine their own law and work done so far. Scotland is just one massively fucked up place and has been for years.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Whilst condeming the banners and hanging effegies he's calling it a "small minority" ... usual shite about more education and wanting the strict liability model brought into the game - I'm starting to come round to this idea now tbh as all we need to do is stop singing one song (the Billy Boys) and in theory the taigs should get hammered for literally everything.

Would that happen, though? doubt it - the brush and rug to sweep their shite would just get even bigger ...

They had to cut him short due to the time/ad break but I was waiting on him mentioning the toilets - which I've no doubt he would have got to (and it's not in his remit at all unless the toilets had their own religion)

Strict liability is going to happen - at the same time there should be redress to the courts as an appeal process and not kept internal to the SPFL / SFA with a path to the court of sporting arbitration ( I still have faith in the neutrality of the courts) 

35 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Am i the only one that can't see how wrecking the toilets is even close to handing effigies days after Kris Boyds brother's suicide on nation suicide week, with those other banners. The two just don't compare to me. Do i have blue tinted specs on?

Tbf, it would have happened even if Boyd's brother didn't commit suicide.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, it would have happened even if Boyd's brother didn't commit suicide.

Aye likewise - I didn't expect them to even know it was national suicide week either.

I didn't even know that and when I seen the effigies I didn't even consider Boyd's brother & I consider myself intelligent'ish and a man of the world.

It's stuff like this that actually get's the vile bastards off-the-hook by throwing things like that into the mix to make it more dramatic about Boyd's brother and suicide awareness week etc.

Take it for face value on what it actually is and that's Protestants and Rangers fans being executed, hung outright. That's more than enough ... or should be in any other normal country/society.

Maximum exposure is needed and a crackdown from the SFA the same as they do to us

The SFA had the chance with Motherwell, and still do with Hibs, I said at the time after the Motherwell game it is fair game for any attack on Rangers and I've been proven right

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think the same logic with UVF songs would be applied the same way it's outlined at parades in Scotland i.e flags, standards have to be dated to the correct period ... provided the songs are the same such as Fathers Advice, Daddies Uniform, Number One Platoon, 3 Cheers for the red white and blue then you'd like to think they wouldn't have a leg to stand on as they are based on/strongly reference British wartime period but then again I said the same thing about The Billy Boys re the "offending" line in it and they successfully, over time and with the club of the SNP, Police Scotland, Courts, the media and our own club managed to get it re-defined so it would be incredibly foolish to dismiss the notion that they couldn't do the same thing there.

The reason no definitive list of "banned songs" will ever be produced is because of the stupid law they've got meaning that anything offensive can leave you open to arrest ... as we all know offence is subjective. We all get offended at different things, some of us nothing, some of us everything. That's why it's a minefield and they will never produce a definitive list because it will undermine their own law and work done so far. Scotland is just one massively fucked up place and has been for years.

Yup, that's why I would never word a law like that. It's ridiculous. Has to be more specific than 'offensive'. As regards the 'list' that's why I said of existing songs. It'd really just be citing what's currently sung that would contravene, but that it's not exhaustive.

Regards the UVF, for fairness, if we're expecting the IRA thing to be dealt with, then it'd have to be 100% crystal clear from the words of the song that the song didn't reference the more recent paramilitary group. 

A liability law is no easy panacea, I just think it's looking like the better option.

The same small minority that presented the large 'blood stained Poppy' banners in that very area of the ground?

If there is only a few of them they are not doing very well at identifying and removing them are they?

Makes my fucking blood boil.  Why is it when it's anything to do with us we are generalised as the 'Rangers support' yet with them there is a willingness to separate and establish this minority.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Yeah you're right it's exactly the same thing. doh

You don't think it something that has similarities to that? This is only the start mate, VB excellently put it in an article

It is no coincidence that the hatred magnifies on the back of an anti British referendum

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Small minority my baws, when is country going to wake up to these bastards. 

I used to say it would take a murder in broad daylight caught on camera of a Rangers fan by a mhanky bastard to make folk see what's going on. I take that back now folk wouldn't give a toss. 

The problem is mate, that the country is infested with these hand wringing cunts, nearly every article with anything about these banners or displays has a picture off the toilet that got smashed up included in it!.

every other day we see pictures in the papers off cunts committing crimes, if the press can find a picture off them wearing a Rangers top then the headline is Rangers fan does whatever!. 

We've got virtually no cunt sticking up for us in the media,since 2012 it's been open season on every one off us!, before 2012, it was mostly bantar between fans, but now it's on a whole new level. 

I mean when we've got POLITICIANS on social media commentating about a smashed up toilet, but refusing to even mention, let alone condemn the banners and mock hanging off our fans what chance have we got?.

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Maximum exposure is needed and a crackdown from the SFA the same as they do to us

The SFA had the chance with Motherwell, and still do with Hibs, I said at the time after the Motherwell game it is fair game for any attack on Rangers and I've been proven right

The SFA with Reagan in charge are never going to go all out to charge HIVS, last year we had Motherwell fans on the pitch at their shitey wee stadium goading is to fight them, one off our players getting hit with a flag(I think it was a flag or a brolley) they got next to fuck all done to them!.

this year we've had our players attacked on the pitch and they've done fuck all.

Fuck the SFA, Fuck Reagan, Fuck the lot off them!! "No one likes us we don't care!"

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What have Nil By Mouth ever done?

Someone tell me please. 

Once they answered a letter written twice by the same person. He wrote one as a Celtic fan and one as a Rangers fan. Nil by mouth answered this same letter in two very different ways. the celtic fan was promised immediate action and the Rangers fan was fobbed off with platitudes.

NBM is a sectarian organisation.

23 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Despise the man and everything he writes. He should never be allowed in to Ibrox again, not even as a paying customer.

The more and more I think about Speirs and his ramblings the more I'm convinced that liewell has something on this guy. He's clearly in the chink's pocket.