Nil By Mouth guy on Sky Sports News now

K.A.I

Whilst condeming the banners and hanging effegies he's calling it a "small minority" ... usual shite about more education and wanting the strict liability model brought into the game - I'm starting to come round to this idea now tbh as all we need to do is stop singing one song (the Billy Boys) and in theory the taigs should get hammered for literally everything.

Would that happen, though? doubt it - the brush and rug to sweep their shite would just get even bigger ...

They had to cut him short due to the time/ad break but I was waiting on him mentioning the toilets - which I've no doubt he would have got to (and it's not in his remit at all unless the toilets had their own religion)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Whilst condeming the banners and hanging effegies he's calling it a "small minority" ... usual shite about more education and wanting the strict liability model brought into the game - I'm starting to come round to this idea now tbh as all we need to do is stop singing one song (the Billy Boys) and in theory the taigs should get hammered for literally everything.

Would that happen, though? doubt it - the brush and rug to sweep their shite would just get even bigger ...

They had to cut him short due to the time/ad break but I was waiting on him mentioning the toilets - which I've no doubt he would have got to (and it's not in his remit at all unless the toilets had their own religion)

A small minority orchestrated the disgusting protest but the SILENT majority condoned their actions.

This small minority pish is exactly that PISH........................its thousands the section which hold the Green Teeth Brigade must hold in the region of 2500-3000 plus there was others at it in other parts of the ground, Celtic FC need to be held accountable as they are openly allowing these displays time and again, anyone with an IQ of a head lice knows Lieswell and co are sitting back and allowing it to happen. They are setting up these displays the day before games so don't be kidded Lieswell and co, the security are blind to whats taking place they know full well whats going on and are giving it their blessing. Their park should be closed until they can behave themselves. 

Small minority my baws, when is country going to wake up to these bastards. 

I used to say it would take a murder in broad daylight caught on camera of a Rangers fan by a mhanky bastard to make folk see what's going on. I take that back now folk wouldn't give a toss. 

It started as a small minority, then a small away game minority, then an away game minority, now all 4 corners of the piggery took part in the sectarianism, still a minority but cause ra cellick have millions a fans worldwide didn't ye know.

It's ALWAYS a minority when its against Rangers. Nearly 15k Hibs fans on the pitch (out of 22k) still a minority...

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What have Nil By Mouth ever done?

Someone tell me please. 

They feed from the public trough , so they need to perpetuate the myth that sectarianism is a one way street driven by an anti-catholic agenda in order to keep the cash handouts coming . No way they will ever bite the hand that feeds .

18 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

A small minority orchestrated the disgusting protest but the SILENT majority condoned their actions.

It wasn't a small minority singing SOB. Nil By Mouth not interested in that kind of stuff all of a sudden.

Just now, Inigo said:

It wasn't a small minority singing SOB. Nil By Mouth not interested in that kind of stuff all of a sudden.

Remember in December time at Ibrox against Hibs think it was 4-2 to us ... and when we sung the same song to Stubbs the papers was full of it, mentioning it non-stop ... what is the difference? this is what we're up against.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Lennon.  Check

Stubbs. Check

Warburton.  Tumbleweed.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Remember in December time at Ibrox against Hibs think it was 4-2 to us ... and when we sung the same song to Stubbs the papers was full of it, mentioning it non-stop ... what is the difference? this is what we're up against.

Yup. It's the usual. Nobody cares unless it's perceived as, or can be spun as, anti-Catholic. Either that or people just hate Rangers and will use any excuse they can. Probably both.

I'd go for strict liability tbh. Things have gone too far and it's a much better way of dealing with things than fan bans. And at the end of the day, if we were to fall foul of it we'd have nobody to blame but ourselves. (as long as the goalposts aren't moved in terms of what's regarded as breaching it).

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yup. It's the usual. Nobody cares unless it's perceived as, or can be spun as, anti-Catholic. Either that or people just hate Rangers and will use any excuse they can. Probably both.

I'd go for strict liability tbh. Things have gone too far and it's a much better way of dealing with things than fan bans. And at the end of the day, if we were to fall foul of it we'd have nobody to blame but ourselves. (as long as the goalposts aren't moved in terms of what's regarded as breaching it).

Could we really in all honesty trust who decides what is a contravention of Rules that change to suit an agenda..???..If the only way to eradicate the bile and hatred demonstrated towards Rangers players and supporters is strict liability then I would accept it. But we would be scrutinised more than any other Club and we might end up in a situation that whilst Rangers get deducted points and have stands closed down..Other ahem clubs will just get a slap on the wrist..??...

Bloody hell have I gone FULL ON PARA now..???.. 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Was it not stated in here that the Scottish cup has this "strict liability" rule. If it is that isn't worth a fuck against this corrupt organisation either. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yup. It's the usual. Nobody cares unless it's perceived as, or can be spun as, anti-Catholic. Either that or peopat hate Rangers and will use any excuse they can. Probably both.

Good point , but the part in brackets is what would concern me . We've already seen how words and meanings have been altered to suit certain agendas . No way would those in charge give you a definate list of unacceptable songs/chants/phrases etc . They need to have it that way so they can dictate the direction of any debates or charges that could arise . Any definitive list might also be liable to a court challenge . There's no way IMO the tarriers wouldn't try to say their support for the Ira was historical and political .

3 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Am i the only one that can't see how wrecking the toilets is even close to handing effigies days after Kris Boyds brother's suicide on nation suicide week, with those other banners. The two just don't compare to me. Do i have blue tinted specs on?

No, one is moronic vandalism, the other is moronic inbred hate.

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Could we really in all honesty trust who decides what is a contravention of Rules that change to suit an agenda..???..If the only way to eradicate the bile and hatred demonstrated towards Rangers players and supporters is strict liability then I would accept it. But we would be scrutinised more than any other Club and we might end up in a situation that whilst Rangers get deducted points and have stands closed down..Other ahem clubs will just get a slap on the wrist..??...

Bloody hell have I gone FULL ON PARA now..???.. 

Don't trust them at all and I don't know how you go about developing the idea. Would be very difficult to set out and implement in a way that would be seen to be fair.