What Outsiders Really Think Of Them

Paisley Blue Loyal

First time posting on here so be gentle, I live and work in the West Midlands and went to the local boozer yesterday for a few pints, First time i had been in since Saturday's result, A few of the guy's i drink with came in and it didn't take long for them to ask what the fuck happened on Saturday, None of them are Rangers supporters but they are all good guy's, Most of them were just asking about the result but one of them who by his own admission only has allegiance to England and just calls himself a football supporter, A more mild mannered guy you could not wish to meet suddenly turned round and said C****c should be absolutely fucking ashamed of themselves after their fans despicable antics and banners and without any prompting from me he was calling them utter scum which coming from him is way out of character, My point being that perhaps the wider public's perception of these vile and scummy cunts is changing, Here's hoping

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

my friends who are from Birmingham were  of the same opinion said that it realy just showed them up for what we already know they are bitter Ira loving scumbags.

public perception of them may be this, but fuck all will be done about it

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

First time posting on here so be gentle, I live and work in the West Midlands and went to the local boozer yesterday for a few pints, First time i had been in since Saturday's result, A few of the guy's i drink with came in and it didn't take long for them to ask what the fuck happened on Saturday, None of them are Rangers supporters but they are all good guy's, Most of them were just asking about the result but one of them who by his own admission only has allegiance to England and just calls himself a football supporter, A more mild mannered guy you could not wish to meet suddenly turned round and said C****c should be absolutely fucking ashamed of themselves after their fans despicable antics and banners and without any prompting from me he was calling them utter scum which coming from him is way out of character, My point being that perhaps the wider public's perception of these vile and scummy cunts is changing, Here's hoping

Imagine what it would be like if the press really ran with it instead of dumbing it down

Without wanting to turning this into a celtc thread...

they think they are loved, but the truth is they are not. They have shown the world on countless occasions that they are terrorist-loving wasters who spend more time hating their team rather than supporting them. 

Grinds my gears when people say 'old firm' as I want NOTHING to do with them. 

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

They are desperate to be loved but outside the usual places they are just not liked very much at all.

Trust me, They are not loved by as many people as they would have you believe, I know plenty of people who support clubs from the West Midlands who cant stand these scummy inbred bastards

18 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

my friends who are from Birmingham were  of the same opinion said that it realy just showed them up for what we already know they are bitter Ira loving scumbags.

Same mate. Was in the Bristol with a few boys from Birmingham and they all hate them and their IRA shite

Have made this same point several times on here. I've worked all over the UK and the general feeling is that Rangers with our strong British ties are  the overwhelming preference when it comes to Scottish teams. It's only the Fenian propaganda machine who would have you believe the opposite. The truth is it's only those of an oirish background who favour the scum.

Let's not be deluded though the vast majority of little Englander's view our whole game as an irrelevance. 

1 hour ago, quabba said:

public perception of them may be this, but fuck all will be done about it

Sadly, I think you may well be right, At least whilst the Scottish Nazi Party are in power and have their way, I have lived and worked in England for 30 years and may well be returning to Scotland to live soon due to my mothers ill health, Looking forward to being able to see more Rangers matches but absolutely dreading living up there as like many have said before it is fast becoming a fucking cesspit for the deranged scum from the east

Green brigade will take what little credibility the tims have left and lieswell will regret giving them reprieve after reprieve. Time after time they put their politics before their club while their fellow fans ignore their behaviour. There's poison coming from the stands and it'll cost Lieswell his job.

7 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Have made this same point several times on here. I've worked all over the UK and the general feeling is that Rangers with our strong British ties are  the overwhelming preference when it comes to Scottish teams. It's only the Fenian propaganda machine who would have you believe the opposite. The truth is it's only those of an oirish background who favour the scum.

Let's not be deluded though the vast majority of little Englander's view our whole game as an irrelevance. 

Agree with everything you say, I have been to a few matches over the years in the West Midlands with some pals and have also taken them to a few games at Ibrox and done the tour as well, Fair to say they have all been blown away by our magnificent stadium, support and traditions, Suppose all we can do is keep spreading the word at every opportunity and letting people know what the scum really are all about

Who gives a fuck about them, we need to sort our own shite out first, starting with King and his lies about funding.

imagine one of the previous shower of shite came out with that and never backed it up?  There would be an uproar.

3 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Has anybody heard anything from that useless cunt Dollymore, silence is golden eh Stan ya prick, where is your tweets about sectarian bigoted hatred now?

Oh I forgot 1 rule for us and 1 rule for every other team.

Probably to busy walking his dog mate up cannock chase lol

Worked in England for many years and majority of English football fans favoured us and if they didn't a little education soon changed their allegiances!

Now live in Portugal and vast majority of English again support us and believe and know that we were shafted by Scottish football.

Have made sure they have all seen the despicable desecration of the Coatbridge Cenotaph also, many of my English friends are ex-Servicemen and cannot believe such an atrocity is possible.

They'll never be invited to play a London team for a long time. They appalled the arsenal fans with their Lee Rigby song during the Emirates tournament three years ago. Then Brentford fans went ape with them the following year when they turned it into an Ira fest- later that week there was a full story in the Evening Standard down there branding them low life and that London don't clubs won't go near them again. 

I see they were trying to build blocks with the catalans. Once again getting involved in freedom fighting politics- tossers.

Met a few Leeds fans in Glasgow a couple of  years ago and told them i was surprised they favoured Rangers as i thought Leeds had an affinity  to them.The guy told me other than the paddies everyone in Yorkshire hates them. 

Suppose as well in recent years a few away fans have let then know what they think of them, some as recent as Leicester fans.